Dresden Coach

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t think Ben Carter as a  potential candidate is being taken seriously from either side from what i’m hearing..though he deserves an opportunity. A lot of people don’t know this but he was deemed the successor of Swenson at Huntingdon before he got wrongfully cooed in middle school for Daddy Eubanks 

Edited by west10EZ

6 hours ago, Chewbaca said:

Hearing Carter may be leaving too. Just a rumor.

Seems like he’s going to Mckenzie, but in what role I do not know . If Cantrell is staying at Mckenzie as the DC would he want to sit behind someone a few years ? He’s already proven himself a quality coordinator and coach . Ben’s wife works at Bruceton, I wonder if he’d consider that DC job ? :huh: HRB has potential to make some noise the next 2 or 3 years.

10 hours ago, Jchannel1738 said:

I think the choice is Coach Cruse from Ripley if he's interested. He's a proven head coach and would be great for the job plus he's been there before so he knows the lay of the land 

prolly the best hire they could make rn. he has experience as an AD now too. 

what don't need is someone that is gone in 3 yrs again.

1 hour ago, sleazyjefferson said:

prolly the best hire they could make rn. he has experience as an AD now too. 

what don't need is someone that is gone in 3 yrs again.

I know Josh Wolfe interviewed for Mckenzie … and ive  heard his name pop up for Dresden as well .  He would be an outstanding hire for Dresden . 

On 4/10/2024 at 10:48 AM, west10EZ said:

I don’t think Ben Carter as a  potential candidate is being taken seriously from either side from what i’m hearing..though he deserves an opportunity. A lot of people don’t know this but he was deemed the successor of Swenson at Huntingdon before he got wrongfully cooed in middle school for Daddy Eubanks 

That’s the funniest thing I’ve heard in awhile.