Trouble retaining players

Just now, cascadehomer said:

A few weeks back, battleground boosters reached out to Old homer for my opinion on Fields, and I told them to pursue. Looks like it’s official, Fletcher fields to battleground academy.

I actually hate losing one of the top players in the region, but whatever is best for the young man…

On 4/14/2024 at 4:47 PM, CaptainLongbeard said:

If this cat at BGA is wanting to take 1-2A players to build his team at BGA to play the teams he has to play he’s going to get that butt waxed. :roflol:

Bruh, That portion of the post was simply a product of my imagination. Try to keep up.  The real purpose of the post was to rub salt in this fresh wound following FF’s departure to BGA.  

On 4/14/2024 at 5:47 PM, CaptainLongbeard said:

If this cat at BGA is wanting to take 1-2A players to build his team at BGA to play the teams he has to play he’s going to get that butt waxed. :roflol:

There's alot of 1a 2a players that can play 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I'm hoping that Salem or one of the Forrest fans will verify the transfer-not for my sake bc I know that it's a done deal, but for the sake of the beloved General.  I worry that he will not be able to progress through the stages of grief as long as he has a sliver of hope that I have misreported the matter...