Collinwood 118 Zion Christian 122

TrojanSportsFan

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unbelievable game......Both teams were lighting it up tonight. It wasn't just all in OT. I believe the score at the end of regulation was either 90-90 or 92-92....someone correct me if i'm wrong. So this was a high scoring game tonight. Both teams kept exchanging points in the ot's. Good game to both teams. I was actually cheering some for ya'll tonight too cwood....lol :D good luck this week with santa fe...i would love to see ya'll beat them.

The officiating in this game was very bad and one-sided. I could not believe the calls against Collinwood and the non-calls for Zion. However, Collinwoods lack of defense was the factor in this game. Zion played very good ball and deserved to win for their effort. I was proud of Collinwood for not giving up and tying the game to send it to the 1st 2 OT's. This team will continue to learn and get better. They will be ready to play come tourney time. Keep your heads up Trojans and learn from your mistakes.

I wasn't going to say anything but vic is right. I don't like to talk about the refs but this was one of the worst called games I've ever seen And it's not because Collinwood lost. Collinwood also lost this game themselves as they played very poor defense. Hey guys I know your lots better than this. Shake this off and don't let it get you down and go out and play ball like I know you can. Like vic said come tourny time this team will be ready.

tsf

u gotta be kiddin me zion beat c-wood these guy's in cousinwood *cough* i mean collinwood must not hve anything the boy's in da boro beat zion so i guess that means we can beat c-wood then let's hope that the miller train keeps on truckin he sorta got derailed be he's back on track

boy from da boro gotta slide

better check yoself fool

all american, if you noticed cwood beat summertown and i read in the newspaper the guys from the 'boro lost to s'town. i am not sayin cwood will beat wayne co. but it will be a good game so don't get your hopes up to high for that win. :x GO TROJANS (by the way please try to lay off of the cousinwood thing it is getting really lame)

This was for sure not a defensive game by both teams it was zion score collinwood score the whole night collinwood was lead by Soph. Justin Bryant with 30 pts. and junior Jerrod Calton with 19 pts. Zion played an incredible game i don't think they missed a shot the whole game. Hats off to them.