McMinn Central vs. Walker Valley

chargerchick

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya want them to play better than against Cleveland....McMinn Central is a better team than Cleveland.....look for them to have a good game.....sorry but them McMinn girls will be all over the front court,,,WV's best bet....is to feed the big girl!!!

McMinn...by 10

[Edited by 23sMom on 12-17-02 4:54A]

I don't know a whole lot about this district except that McMinn Central supposed to be very good. Walker Valley has two very good posts in Cox and Morris. Does Central have two that can stop them? That will be the question. I agree with the post that said that Walker Valley needs to just play inside, inside, inside. Wear there defense down in there. That is how they beat a good Cleveland team. Go with the same game plan. Let Rominger get the ball down court then utilize Morris and Cox. My bet is on Central in a very close game, and only because they have the homecourt advantage. Is it on the radio?

the post was probably for me...I said that ....shruggz...is funny...when someone post on here,(whether it be a good positive post or a plain fact)...everyone gets mad...laffin...it is funny to me. :)

...yanno why?no one pays my bills nor do they feed me...so what someone thinks of me or about me,is really useless information to me or anyone else...laffin...so have a good time slandering me,at least you are leaving someone else alone.....laffin.....

[Edited by 23sMom on 12-17-02 7:00P]

From the stands-a Fans point of view!

We held them tight the first quarter- even with the smothering press, and the abscense of our floor leader and Point gaurd (Heidi Rominger) who was home with the flu.

Everyone kept their cool and played like they were suppose too-

2nd Quarter-Central came alive and continued with the smothering press-We didnt handle it too well and Mullinax went on a roll and had 20 pts by half time.(we were down by 19 at half time)

3rd quarter- we got it back- calmed back down and held our own.

4th quarter- we were still stable, but never could re-gain what was loss in the second stanza.

But it's alright- we learned ALOT, and everybody knows what they need to work on for next time. No excuses from this WV fan. Keep your heads up and get ready for the re-match. January 31st @ Walker Valley. A loss does nothing but keep you humble and give you gritt!!

Good Job Chargerettes! and come on Lady Mustangs- LETS GET IT BACK! ;)

[Edited by peacemaker on 12-17-02 8:59P]

McMinn press was very disruptive to Walker Valley offense, but after the 1st quarter, when they did break it, they didnt attack...they pulled it back out. Once you break the press, you gotta make them pay....Also, Walker Valley is going to have to find someone who can knock down some open outside shots, because teams are going to start sagging in on Morris and Cox.

Walker Valley will be fine. McMinn is tough. Nice lesson. Get well Rominger. Relax, take care of business Thursday night...Happy Holidays.... ;):x:rolleyes: