4 wr's

3 te's

4 ol

de

dt

cb

ss

Maryville is losing

stewart, mckinney, holt, clement, merritt, raulston, eubanks, galyon, tipton and thats all i can think of but maryville basically loses there recievers and secondary. While West needs a revamped offense to stay with anybody next year there defense will be solid.

even though maryville is losing a lot of people in their secondary and recieving corps, they will still be very good, we have upcoming recievers kirk harris and chase sanders who are very talented, and in the secondary we have dave garner at safety, and adam humphrey and andrew clement at corners. so i dont think we will drop off that much, even after losing such a great senior class

morristown west's defense will be AWESOME next year, if the secondary steps it up, which i think they will, they'll be one of the best in the state, b/c nobody is going to run on those 4 DL and 3 LB, this will be the same defense that held 9 straight TEAMS to less than 60 yds rushing in the end of the season, including 2 conference rushing leaders, one 2nd place rushing leader and the tailback from betsy that had around 1800 yds for the season (betsy had -42 for the game against west) and held carl stewart to 54 yds when he played an entire game, the offense is gonna have to have some people step up but coach woods can do it, he'll put everybody just where they need to be and west will put up big numbers again, of course, maryville will always be good and i'll be there to watch my boys play when the showdown happens, this might be the trojan's year, defense wins championships, KEEP IT TROJAN