cloudland gets its tenth game

pujo

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pujo,

Glad to see Cloudland get the extra game but I wish it had been in Middle TN. Would love to have a chance to see Cloudland before the playoffs each year plus I think it would help more fans come to appreciate what you guys do each year. It would be great if you could expose Middle and West TN fans to Mark Byrd & Company. ;)

Are all three of these games on the road or what? Cloudland and Gate City would have been a good matchup. I am happy that Cloudland was able to fill out their schedule but once again I think it is absurd that they have to go out of state to do it when they should be able to fill it within their own county and surrounding area. Some things never change.

iagree they should be able to fill their schedule from the local area but lets face it they are at a different level right now and need better comp. if they are to compete with the privates from middle tn. I dont think the teams mentioned from virgina will help much but it will be a different look. Cloudland needs to play teams such as science hill, elizabethon, and maybe even dobbyns bennet. I know they may not win but that is the level of comp. they need to comp. at the top level in single a. Sad but true. Boyd ezell cpa usj could probably all compete in our 5a division. That is how good 1a is out of middle tn. Cloudland has come a long way and the students and coaches learn something every year they play. Maybe someday. But not with the comp. they are playing....Its still great to see hampton and cloudland. Sorry that happy valley are such poor sports that was a good rivary too... Yes happy valley you got your field handed to you and could not handle the loss. Cloudland loss to you for yrs. and still played you. Get over it happy valley....

• 6 months later...

it is a shane that none of the area teams would play cloudland. Cloudland coaches call over 50 area teams trying to fill there there games for this up coming season. I guess 57-0 scared off Happy Valley and Elizabethton. also no one in the area would do a spring scrimmage this yr.