Lee Humphrey

RebelRaider

Case proven tonight when Lee balled against an awesome DB team and score 28 points. i think this tourney is going to be a great showcase for him around this area because every team that he will be playing will be playing him for the first time. and yeah im sure they've heard about him but heck we have freakin nba prospects playin in this tourney not to mention a loaded Wheeler team, so lee will just kinda get stuck in the middle of all this hype. Anyways, i saw every game at the tourney today and lee was by far the best player i saw, and yes that includes the nba prospect from the italian team. i hope maryville beats science hill and wheeler beats elizabethan cause im callin it right now, that is gonna be an awesome game! and maryville has the potential to pull the upset of the tourney!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was not very impressed with Wheeler either. I had heard so much about them that I expected them to be better than what I saw. Don't get me wrong, they completely dominated Daniel Boone, but Boone is no good. I can't wait to see how Wheeler plays against Elizabethton! If Elizabethton plays like they did tonight they will give Wheeler a big scare and possibly pull the upset. Elizabethton is without starting PG Walter Brown too and if he were playing he would do some major damage. He's in Michigan visiting his mother who is ill. The Elizabethton/Wheeler game will be a great matchup. The Science Hill/Maryville game should also be a good one. Nick Bradley didn't play tonight but it's good he will probably St. because he'll probably guard Humphrey. Lee is an awesome talent and he put on a show today. DB played alright. They did not look as impressive as they have thir last few games to me. Nothing taking away from Maryvile(cuz they're REAL GOOD)but that's not as good as DB is. I also don't think DB was a t full strength. Their big man Wooten didn't look like he got a lot of playing time. Good games Sat., looking forward to it. :) Good to be back in East TN watchin hoops

You are roght Surf. Jarrod Wooten came in with 2 minutes to go in the third quarter. They mad a run with him in and briefly took the lead. From some of the players, they said that Jarrod was late for practice due to car trouble and Coach elected to make him run in practice and not play him. If he plays as usual, there might have been a different outcome. Lee did his thing but DB really got beat up on the inside and the boards. Jarrod was sorely missed. Lee is a good baller. The real test comes tomorrow with the Hill. I hope Nick stays with-it and plays.

As far as I know Nick will play, but I don't understand sometimes why kids miss or are late to practices. They understand what will happen, even if the result is a little bit harsh. Nick is a great kid. I think the love of the game has diminished in today's era. But anyway...The game between the Hill and Maryland will be a great one.