White Co. beats Jackson Co. in OVERTIME

85warrior

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackson Co. clearly had the better team? Thats a funny statement to make right after they just lost the game. I don't know why you would really think that. I'm going to say White Co. had the better team. Jackson Co. had a great team with some great players. Some players really stepped up for White Co. tonight, that was good to see.

Talent overcomes bench. Took two starters out starting

fourth quarter, almost beat them. What was he thinking?

How long can he keep Hacker off the floor?

Jackson Co. had us right where they wanted us, and then

missed two front ends of one and one foul.Lewis made some

big shots towards the end. Hacker made two huge foul shots.

Great win for the girls!!!

With the exception of Sunday in the post, name one position where Sparta had a superior player to Jackson Co. Nowhere. Maybe my statement should have been that Jackson Co. clearly had better players. Better players should mean having a better team. That's why I said that Jackson Co. was the better team. The lead story on this website when I logged in was how Sparta had upset Jackson Co. I guess I'm not the only one who thought they were the better team. None of that matters, though. Sparta won. Coaching, heart, and determination got them the victory. The better team doesn't always win the game. Good job everyone!

[Edited by pinkpanther on 12-22-02 6:05P]

Scrimmages are much more than practice. Do you think we would scrimmage Jackson Co. and not try to win? I guess what it boils down to is I don't understand why you can say they clearly had the better team. If they CLEARLY had the better team they would have won. They didn't. Congrats to the better team!!! The Warriorettes!!!