White Co. beats Jackson Co. in OVERTIME

85warrior

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bigdaddyt- That game might as well had been an away game for the Warriorettes. They didn't get a call the second half the fouls were 9-1 at one point i believe with sparta having 9. Sparta also really had no crowd to speak of, Jackson. CO. had as many people there for them as sparta did almost. Only advantage for sparta was they were used to the floor and the baskets. Would be fun to watch on a neutral floor though.

Benchcoach- He used Hacker exactly how he should. Who would you start her over on our team anyway? She is a great player but excells right now on pure athleticism and strength. Her decision making needs to get better and will, that includes shot decision, passes, and everything. She also needs to work on her ball handling with her left. She has been playing great basketball though this season and if she can stay healthy and rededicate herself to the game her future is as bright as anyones. Oh yeah and some people seem to think that we were the less talented team in that game? What do you think and if we were does that mean we actually had a well coached game? WOuldn't be the first one, but the first one that you acknowledge.

Pinkpanther- Well you already admitted our post game was better. I thought our guard play was just as good as jackson co. I mean what was the difference in the guards? Jackson Co. had some shooters and so did we. The only advantage i might give them is at the point because of her size. Other than that I thought our guard play was better overrall. They need to get the ball in the post more to Sunday, Farley, King, etc. but other than that they played a good game and that is with Anderson not scoring a point (i think). Jackson Co. was in bonus in like the 3rd quarter or beginning of the 4th and White Co. wasn't until overtime. Looks like White Co. overcame and won. Jackson is a great team with a lot of talent.

Benchcoach- One more quick thing. YOu said taht Talent overcame our coaching again. YOu said he took two starters out at the beginning of the 4th. Which two did not start the 4th quarter? THen you say how long can he keep Hacker out? THis confuses me cause Hacker isn't a starter. So you complain that we pulled our starters, then you complain that we are not using our bench enough? I tell you what Hess is thinking.....WIN WIN WIN! YOu can call his decisions stupid or whatever you want but his record is doing his talking for him.........so is Slatten's by the way.

Guest bar9251

fastereddie--you don't have alot going on in your life do you? This is for everybody on these message boards--These are just kids. Please stay off the coaches, the kids no matter what team they play for. Go to games and cheer for your favorite team and keep you bad remarks about the coaches and the players to yourself

I seem to have ruffled some feathers by saying Jackson Co. had a better team than Sparta. That's what I believe and no one can convince me otherwise. I'm from Sparta, but I still feel that way. If the two teams played 10 games, Jackson Co. would probably win 6 or 7 times. Sparta just plays them once this year (scrimmages don't count), so they got one of the 3 or 4 wins they could probably get. Now they don't have to worry about Jackson Co. anymore. I was trying to pay Sparta a compliment, but no one could see it. By saying it the way I did, I meant that Sparta went above and beyond what most people thought they were capable of. It's a testimony to just how great the team did. Both coaches and players did an excellent job. Once again, I say excellent job to all!

[Edited by pinkpanther on 12-27-02 5:13P]

Yeah thas cute. First off I have never said anything bad about a player, only the truth about where they stand. I have NEVER bashed a player. Don't even get on here and tell me not to make negative comments about the coach. My comments do not use words to bash a coach. I simply state my opinion on if I think the coach is doing his best or not. Benchcoach on the other hand repeatedly bashes Hess. Let me tell you though don't get on here and talk about my life. Do you know me? Do you want to? THen don't talk about my life. I'm not talking bout yours am I? Let me tell YOU what this board really doesn't need. It doesn't need people like you coming on and making comments that pertain nothing to basketball and only to the people talking on the boards. That is how problems get started every time by childish post by yourself. YOu said this board is for kids.....how old do you think I am? Exactly you don't know do you? You might be surprised.