Wayne Co / Collinwood

tfranks24

id watch out OLDGUY who you calling names...you dont know what u might be getting yourself into...you dont know him so i wouldnt be calling him "boy" or anything of the such...and the point is im here to confirm that there has been no Wayne County player get on here and talk crap..it is usually just fans...and dont be sour b/c you and your bunch of rejects couldn't make the real basketball team so you made your own in TSSAA BUSCH LEAGUE...so stop your trash talking it aint like an organized league is play yall...so keep your mouth shut and stay off our boards!!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheOldGuy

Look first of all I am not a reject. I played my four years of basketball, by the way we did win the district 2 years ago when this so called reject was on the team and also the other guy I was talking about was also on that team. Second, I am not trying to start a fight, I just want to play some different ballplayers around different areas. And there has been trash talking, I remember that Santa Fe/Wayne Cty game it almost ended up being 75 posts of just trash talk. I have done my share of trash talking and we went what 3-22 last year so it didnt prove a thing! So I am not trying to start a fight, just wondering if some of yall would come down and play!

Oldguy

If all you wanna do is get together and play basketball then don't get on here and start throwing out ######,wuss, and boy. Last thing I'm gonna do is get a pickup game started with a guy calling me a ######. In the future you might want to watch what you say to people, they might make you back it up somewhere other than a basketball court. Just some advice from a wise old man. Take it or leave it.

Anyways lets move on to something else.