jason pennington

heartbreakkid

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

KKW, I believe the majority of the postings on this site are wrestlers who are juveniles or young men that are enjoying a little smack talking. This is harmless and it allows them the outlet that they do not have on the mat.

You on the other hand are a coach and person that should be setting the example of how these atheletes should conduct themselves. With your constant downgrading of a person who is a perponent of the sport and also in his worse day would never publicly disrespect any adult or teen have shown your true colors. I will not lower myself to the name calling that you done. I can tell you that you are giving a black eye to your school and team.

Don't disrespect the sport that we all enjoy so much. Do what so many parents are expecting from the people that are teaching our youths and show sportsmanship and respect to all.

KKW is a coach huh...if so you need to carry yourself a lot better than what you are doing.I read a post where you said Cothran from Fiarview got killed at your tourney.I thought you were a wrestler..and that was alright but as a coach you have poor taste....by the way Cothran was disqualified in the first match after whipping Brentwood guy all over the mat...was up 14 to 2 and got stuck by CBS which he destroyed back in the summer twice....let the kids have some fun and be a coach whith a little tact!!!! :D

Ya'll leave KKw alone. His posts are hilarious. Ya'll take him too seriously. I have known him for 10 years and I know that he is just having fun. Also, I guarantee you that he will never apologize for anything unless he sincerely believes he was wrong. I thought that was what message boards were for anyway.

i think what pennington actually meant was that the semi-finals match could have been the finals match in another tournament the level of competition at rossview was extremely high. maybe he thought his team should have been in the finals instead against cleveland or mba. mba chs and cleveland are all excellent teams its just who is on top of the game at the time.