Best Juniors for '03

JET2

See my post on Cookeville's other Juniors and you will know that they have got a lot of talent and will most likely win their region behind a very young team. With a couple of key seniors....none more important than our very own freight train named Stevie Buckner #41.

Morgan's brother you are thinking of is Robert and he graduated in '01 I believe.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by jaggers:

Toline is the real deal. I saw him play a game in Nashville this past season and the plays that he made were awesome for just being a soph. He is not the only one though, Ledford and some others will be with him to help take cookeville's program to another level.

Didn't Toline have an older brother play freesafety for the cavaliers a couple of years ago?

Yes, Morgan has an older brother Robert that graduated in 2001

• 1 month later...
Guest tigerluv24

A junior i looked at this year was Mario Davis. He is one of the best in the state. He will be a senior this coming up year and i am expecting big things from him! Don't let me down!!

Guest tigerluv24

A junior i looked at this year was Mario Davis. He is one of the best in the state. He will be a senior this coming up year and i am expecting big things from him! Don't let me down!!

Ooltewah's Marcus Williams is one of the better juniors-to-be in the Chattanooga area. He had 746 yards as a sophomore and was the Class 5A player of the week for week 7 for his 261 yards rushing and 4 TD performance against Maryville Heritage. He was not the full time starter at RB, sharing time with Mr. Football finalist Blake Foster.

Albert Harris, Anthony McCallister, Elliot Bishop, and Tyrone Jackson. Everyone knows Albert from basketball but just as deadly on the football field. MCAliister is the MLB that will bring it. Elliot Bishop will have a break out year at WR/safety. He is as fast as former Roadrunner All-Stater Brian Blair. Tyrone Jackson combines great feet, quickness and acceleration for his size. 6'3 260.

Chucky Lindholm (6'4", 190) of Volunteer. Just received Player of the Year in Wautauga Conference in basketball. 19 points, 10 rebounds and 60% from the field. Beat out Vince Redd of Elizabethton (UVA bound). In football he started the last two games of his freshman year and all his sophomore(6 and 4). Team had a basic run, short pass offense last year, but a new offensive coordinator is present. Lindholm has a good arm and should be watched especially with most of his line returning along with a returning tailback who had several 50 yard runs and a 1,000+ yard season. He can catch too!

[Edited by two658 on 3-30-03 3:58P]

[Edited by two658 on 3-30-03 4:04P]