Giles eradicated Loretto (part two!)

wneely

Guest wittenfan

Well iam an alumni of loretto and am a very big fan of all loretto sports....giles co. fans showed very poor sportsmanship in my opinion....and that was very tacky to leave your starters in with a 30 pt lead...very poor on the coaches part....and #34 didnt show me nothing....all this hype about he is awesome...i was more impressed with #44 and i think it was #32....anyways great game for both teams...just get a little bit more class...LORETTO GIRLS KICKED BUTT!!!!

:)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did the fans show bad sportsmanship? It's not like we were the ones telling Coach Holt to leave Tyler in. Also, we're not a one man show. We have about 7-8 LEGIT scoring threats. Shay Shannon when he's hot will shoot the lights out, as will Travis Gentry.

We don't care who does the scoring and rebounding as long as it's a win. That's what the ***BENCH MOB*** is for.

Well Barett must have had a bad day because he was the fan who was trying to attack one of our fans after the game before Coach Holt luckily grabbed him and kindly directed him to a Loretto official. The kid who hit Barett is the real class act. Josh Haney is the classiest guy I know who would never stoop that low as to intentionally try and hurt someone. Believe me please when I tell you this.

Barret must be a class act! He had to listen to our "fans" running there mouths about his knee! That was the worst show of spotsmanship I have ever heard about. It makes me sick to my stomach! Its as sad as someone on here saying that Josh Haney meant to hurt Barret! Let me set the record straight! Josh would never try to hurt another living being, he is a very good kid. I had already heard this from a lady who lives in Loretta the week after that game. Josh is a devoted christian, straight A student and also takes time to go over to Southside Elementary to read to 3rd graders! He loves competition and would always want to play a person or team at there best, and for that reason alone should tell you that it was not intentional! Please people, let this be! Barret has had a lot of physical and emotional pain to overcome and sounds like he is coming alone well. Josh has also had to deal with this too. Lets let these two fine young men get on with there lives! Oh, by the way, I want to appologize to Barret for all the sick comments the Giles County people "not fans" made last night. Good luck the rest of the way Loretta!

Barrett is doing alot better, and no it was even yalls fans that bothered him. Its was some guy that bothered us in football and was always trying to start something. To say that barrett was going to attack the kid, he had every possible reason to do so but he has CLASS. Hes a good friend...and sure he does run his mouth some but he doesnt deserve some of te things that "one" person said or did.Anyways best of luck to giles the rest of the way.

Giles, congratulations on the win. Look forward to seeing what you do the rest of the year. Best of luck for the rest of the season.

I sat close to the student section for Giles and was really disappointed in some of the things I saw and heard. It's great to have fun and cheer for your team but there also comes a time when it goes to far. The chants of that's illegal, so and so plays jv, we want a dunk, etc., are all in good fun. The chants of Luke is dead, and the ones bad mouthing the Loretto cheerleaders went a bit far. It was also disappointing to see the Gile Co. cheerleaders doing these cheers with the student section. Giles Co. has two very talented teams and that shouldn't be marred by the student sections inability to keep it all in good fun. By all means, support your team, have a great time, but there's no reason to degrade others in the process.

Whoever the kid was that kept pointing to Barret, then his knee, and then making the slash sign across his throat, what was that? There was absolutely no reason for your behavior. The only thing it accomplished was getting people angry and putting the Giles coach in a position of defending poor behavior.

There is a lot of talent on the Giles Co. teams. I always like to watch you play. Best of luck to your teams.