Lipscomb vs NCS 1/25

GoBama

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having seen both teams play, I too would have to say that it is crazy for NCS to think that they are in the same class as David Lipscomb. David Lipscomb always produces quality teams, while this is the first good team NCS has had in awhile. Dont get me wrong, NCS is a good team, but their fans are making too big of a deal out of this. Yes they had a great start, and yes they are still hot. But they cannot beat every team in the state of Tennessee because of it!

It is amazing how many of you Lipscomb fans bring up Nashville Christian's past in reference to this season. I'm sorry to infrom you but this is not the NCS team of the past. New Coach, New attitude, New everything. now they win ballgames. yes thanks SouthTnLooker for pointing out that we are overrated. I would subsequently like to point out that his team was beat by 49 points Tuesday. So it will probably be NCS who is going to state, not his team who was beat by 49 points. hm josh, live by the 3 die by the 3? well we died against cpa but that has been our only poorly played game. 1 in 15 a bad shooting night? ill take those chances. with as many sharpshooters as ncs has dont expect an off night or to "die by the 3". What win is so convincing that Lipscomb is a top tier team? they beat Goodpasture by 3 and they had a shot to win, Goodpasture beat us by 1 and we had a shot to win. looks pretty even to me. throw in if Coach Anderson got to gameplan for Lipscomb and NCS wins handsdown as Anderson outcoaches Roller and NCS rolls to victory behind Skinner's 23. I would like to change my score prediction to 71-52 NCS. What good shooting team has Lipscomb faced? ncs be lucky to get within 30? are you kidding me??? Lipscomb couldn't beat their meat. The Tennessean called them one of the best shooting teams in the midstate but Roller doesnt even let them shoot 3s. We dont think we can beat every team in TN but we know we could beat Lipscomb. ok sounds good, lets schrimmage. ill get the chants ready. Over-Rated! Over-Rated! Over-Rated!

Oh yeah and contrary to popular belief SouthTnLooker's team (Clarksville Academy) did in fact get beat by 49 points. There has been some talk around town and I would just like to clarify that his team did get beat by 49 points. Thank You.

Lipscomb wins this game and even has to dress the freshmen at half so it doesn't get too bad. Also after the scrimmage with the soon to be AA state champs in bball, bring the football team over to get beat by the 2002 State Champs in football. See a pattern here we have won games, are winning games , and will win games for a long long time.

My prediction DLHS by 42 in bball and football.

DLHS Football- 1994, 2002 State Champs

1998 Runner-Up

152 WINS in 15 Years

very good highschoolfan, you compiled some pretty good stats... if only we were talking about football on the football board. :D but uh, last time I checked we are not on the football board nor are we talking about football. :confused: highschoolfan must be one Lipscomb's brilliant students/alums lost on the BASKETBALL board. so uh like i was saying NCS wins by 8-12 in BASKETBALL (boys).

yeah, thats a good idea. lets base this game on the game against goodpasture. first of all, we beat goodpasture, you didnt. secondly, we didnt have all our guys, you probably did (since football didnt go very far). so that is two big factors that i can see right off the bat. good job! you beat clarksville academy! i would just like to congratulate the entire ncs student body and faculty for this huge win. i am just in utter disbelief! yall also beat a good team in fairview by 5. thats just one of the most impressive things i have seen in high school basketball this year. what an upset! another thing, what if that off shooting night just happens to come in the first round of district? that would sure stink. it can happen any night to anybody. and yes, we are a good three point team. we just understand when and when not to shoot. we have more options than just the 3. we find ways to beat people by an avg. of 20 points. so what? you can blow out a bad team every now and then. more power to ya. its when you can do it consistently that matters. so anyway, if you want to think that you would have a shot at beating us then we will give you 25 points to start the game and then beat you by 15. thats just how it works with the big boys. start talkin when you beat someone that matters like mcewen. i wont mind then. keep it real ncsfan.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest EagLeSnumbr1
talkin when you beat someone that matters like mcewen. i wont mind then. keep it real ncsfan.

Oh- you just hide and watch- NCS will blow McEwen away this time..

come on, McEwen lost to Creekwood! (no offense to creekwood players) but this is their first yr and they arent really any competition! You call McEwen a team that matters? hahah riiiiiiiight