Santa Fe vs Mt. Pleasant

Willie

I Think Mt. Pleasant Just Might Pull Off A Win In This Game. The Game Is In Mt. Pleasant And Santa Fe Is Struggling. Hutcherson Is Not 100%. I Understand Borne Has A Hurt Ankle But He Stays Hurt. Toughen Up!! Carter Can Not Do It Alone. J. Webster Is To Strong Of A Post Player For Mt. Pleasant. He Will Hurt Santa Fe Inside. Hutcherson Is The Only One Who Can Really Guard Him Physically. Roberts For Mt. Pleasant Runs The Offense Good And Makes Smart Plays. He Is Not A Great Player But He Controls His Team. Santa Fe Will Have To Score From The Outside To Win. This Game Should Be Interesting And Is A Must Win For Both Teams.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that this will be a close ballgame all the way to the final buzzer. I think that Mt. Pleasant has a very good chance to pull off the upset because the Wildcats are suffering some injuries right now, plus Mt. Pleasant always comes to play against Santa Fe. I think that Santa Fe will win a close one 56-54.

Guest TheOldGuy

I am from Mt. Pleasant, also an former player. I dont like Santa Fe. They are cocky and think they are awesome. The only ones I dont have a problem with is probably their post players in Boo Boo and Carter. Those guys are pretty cool and good ball players. And buddy who said MP was number 8 and 9, they were last year. This is a different year. Right now they are holding on to that 5th spot in the district. MP pulls the upset!

Well Willie and OldGuy called it, MP pulls the upset. The Tigers jumped out early like almost scoring the first 20 points before the Wildcats could score. It was an awesome game. Jemarcus Webster is absolutely the best post player in the district. The Tigers played very well. They will definitely have to bring their game Tuesday night at Perry County, the #1 team in the district and the state.

Guest TheOldGuy

Headline Headline

SWEETEST MOVE OF THE CENTURY;

Cameron Simms getting out of the way when Jemarcus Webster caught an alley oop!!!!

Neylan Roberts delivered the alley oop perfect and Webster slammed it home leaving Simms looking up just watching!!!

Yes I must agree with oldschoolers on this. Richardson can get it done inside and drain a tre if needed. From what I watched of him he's pretty unselfish and kicks it back out to his guards on a regular basis. I am not even from Perry CO. but I have watched every player in the district and he is definitely the best post.

I dont know about that. I think they are both VERY good post players. Both are unselfish. But you have to realize that Jemarcus is a sophmore and Chase is a senior. I am not taking anything away from Chase. I know him and we are friends but I have not seen anyone yet to stop Webster when he gets in the post! It will be a good match up tonight when they go head to head. Good Luck Tigers.