Top high School Teams for 2003

CREE

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Although Houston lost 14 seniors this year, including Heidi Ondra and Lacey Rush, and a starter Amy Boyd to relocation, they still have Sara Dennis and Ellen Stewart not to mention Lindsey Meyers. They have a chance at 2003 state. Theyre still basking in their pivotal defeat of their rival Germantown after 4 years and this may be all it takes to motivate them to play like champions next season.

Edited by trifil2929

Houston will be good next year except there's one player that's going to hurt them more than help. She's a forward and her name is Alali. She'll be playing varsity next year, but she's nothing to worry about. She's the worst player I have ever seen!!!!!!! lol.......

Lets not forget the east here ladies and gents!!Farragut should be a really good team this year. They have very skilled players and I am sure they want to make up for last years loss to oak ridge in the region finals. They could surprise some people if they want it bad enough!

DIVISION II:

As much as I hate to admit it, Baylor looks to be the best in the state as far as DII goes. Hutchison and Harpeth Hall look strong as well, but both teams lost a great deal of senior leadership following the conclusion of the 2002 season. Without All-State goalie Austin Jones (Harpeth Hall) and All-State Forward Brooke Binswanger (Hutch) it looks as though, unfortunate as it may be, that Baylor is headed for yet another State Title. However, it's sure to be an interesting season! Get training in the off season ladies, it's sure to be a thrilla!