Top high School Teams for 2003

CREE

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play for Franklin and didnt get the chance to see the game against Tullahoma and Cordova. What exactly was so unfair about it? The sad part is that you would make excuses for your team instead of going out and playing that much harder to get the 2nd chance at state. Things happen on the field good and bad.... but the refs dont go for one team. The calls that are made are most likely evenly distributed. So instead of saying that last year was unfair and basicly saying that your chances were taken away from you... think about it this way, last year is over with and there is absoltuly NOTHING you can do about it except complain which none of us want to hear or you can just put all your heart into the game and go for the gold, the win, the championship! No matter how you look at a game, everyone sees the outcome differently. You might say unfair and another person for Cordova might just say unlucky or a good try. Your one opinion doesnt mean a lot. Considering I didnt see the game thats all i can say. I cant disagree bc i wasnt there and im not able to state my own opinion except for what i just said. Good luck this year and I wish you the best!!!

we played tullahoma in their jamboree and it looks like they will have another strong team this year. i think their coach said they have 7 seniors, 3 juniors and 7 sophomores. they only lost two players from last years team and the new keeper is very athletic. look for them to make it back to the final four.

Hendersonville will be a tough team to beat. Ive had the liberty to practice with them this summer, and they are looking very strong. Zabek, there keeper, has gotten better, and there defense should be very strong. And Stefak, well, what can you say, lol. She is a very gifted athlete that knows the game very well. I pick them to the Elite 8, at the least. Theyve had trouble the past couple years getting past sectionals, but i think this year will be different. Good luck this season.