Top high School Teams for 2003

CREE

Houston's coaches usually have good judgment but this year they put an awful freshman on varsity and get this, they let him play. Imangine a miniature asian kid with huge thighs that likes to be called "Chongo". This describes the freshman flop named Nolan Chantara that made the team. hopefully he will stay on the bech (where he belongs) next season..im sorry this is a girls soccer board

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

houston is going to be terrible next year! they only will have sarah dennis, but she isnt good enough to carry the whole team. and what's this about some girl named alali? she's straight from nigeria, but her long gazelle-like legs can't do jack squat. she runs as if she is trying to do the doggie-paddle, and constantly over-dribbles. when she does shoot, she has no aim and only scores by luck. houston will be lucky to even get to the district tournament. oh ya, you most likely have heard of ellen stewart and lindsey meyers, too. they are equally bad....after watching them play, your preconceived ideas of their great skill will be equal to their amount of talent...NONE. later gators

Well I dont really know much about the Houston team bc i cheer mainly for Franklin but umm no offense but can you keep the makin fun of down a bit! I dont think anyone cares about your negative comments, especially when you are makin fun of someone in a harsh way! ANYWAYS... Franklin will be a strong team this year! They lost all of their defense... Katy Rayburn, Sara W. and Lindsey B...... it will be a challenge but they always tend to pull through. They have got some good leaders this year and they also have young talent such as Monica Dunham. I can't wait to see how their year ends up!

Put money on these predictions. I guarantee them.

Division II champs in 2003: Baylor again B)

AAA champs in 2003: Germantown's back :D

A-AA champs in 2003: DCA's come close, watch out in '03  ;)

DCA's Courntey Dunlap: Yes, I believe she'll break into the Top 10 scoring list in United States girls soccer history.

About Courtney Dunlap...not only does she kick butt at soccer, she has well over a 4.2 GPA...and she is one of the hottest girls at DCA.

P.S. She will be in the Top 10...take it to the bank

Franklin is likely to be very good this year. Not only do they have some good upperclassmen, but there underclassmen as well, mainly the sophmore class comprised of many TNFC players, will probably have this team loaded with talent.

They have a very strong Freshman class too! But watch out for Centennial's

Sophomore class. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Franklin will DEFINITLY be the team to beat! I wish you all would get past them losing 4 seniors, because they have people to fill their shoes! They have some GREAT leaders, such as Kaley Forrest and Leslie Lopez. They've got Juniors and some sophomores to fill the defensive positions. Such as Jordan La Fan, Gabby Mayer, Chloe Mayer, Callie Key and Sarah Defata. And as for uptop... of course Monica Dunham, but also Leslie Lopez and a new freshman Kacie Horner. I must say this is the fastest team Franklin has had in years!!!! Franklin is mostly composed of TNFC players, the two freshman, almost all of the sophomores, and all of the juniors. Yes.. I do believe Franklin WILL be the team to beat.

I agree... Franklin is the team to beat! Last year we basicly had a defense that could stop anything and that was a strong point but this year we have the most speed i've seen out of any team! I believe Jen Wilson is one of our leaders as well! Everyone seems to get along and come together to make one of the strongest teams around! It will be very exciting to see what comes up for the Lady Rebels this year.