single A softball

THECOLONEL

What is single A looking like, who's going to be the top teams??I heard Ezell, Columbia Academy, who else is up there , these teams could be wrong even though I know CA will be tough, I believe they still have sanders, and littrell. Does anyone know much else about them or any other top teams. Just want to get some opinions

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think our team should be pretty good this year.. we are always getting young players that are very dedicated to the team.. and mrs cheatham tries to make us the best we can be.. so far this year we have a few young players that will be playing the field. you should look out for young daniella hooper(i hope i spelled that right) who is going to be one of the better catchers in the state. and then there will be nicole curtis who is a speedy pitcher with some good movement. i dont know if anyone has any faith in us now that ann marie is gone but we will sure give some teams some trouble with our always growing pitching and our strong line up.

Guest BigBaller12

Collinwood will be a lot better this year I think. They got a new coach, that knows a little about softball and one that cares. They have a good picther, Ragan Greer, and catcher, Nycole Hensley. Both in 10th grade, played for a traveling team that was VERY sucessful. I think the lost just 1 game. They also have a freshman picther that is also very talented, Chelsea McFall. They will be better than last year. They didnt have to get half the basketball team to play to have a team.........lol. Good Luck Trojanettes!!!

GO CHS!!!

as the story gose, they will struggle again. the sad thing is there are a few girls who really

love the game.you can always tell the girls that play travel ball all summer and not

go back to shelbyville and play SLOWPITCH.i know they are trying to start some fastpitch

but to ever compete they need to change over to just fastpitch.parents you want your child to

play on the school team do something, take your child somewhere to play fastpitch.at cascade

you can quit one year comeback the next because knowone cares.i will give the coach credit

on trying to put the best players out there.its hard on the girls that canplay the game to pick

up the slack. how on earth can you lose a game off of a no hitter game.ASK TAB

now that had to be hard.

• 2 weeks later...