single A softball

THECOLONEL

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very interested to see what we will be playing this year.. i hope that the girls have improved like they say they have.. oh and coach reggie.. u better watch out for mrs cheatham bc we are gunning for u like always.. :) jk.. i cant wait to see all the teams for the last time.. and i hope they are as good as what they say. good luck to all the players and i hope to see you all soon!! :)

Single A softball would not be discussed without mention of Boyd Buchanan out of Chattanooga. Yes, Sale Creek, Grace, CCS have good programs, yet none of those mentioned have proven they can hit Sarah Warren. From what i have heard BBS has one of the top freshman classes around, not to mention an 8th grade pitcher that everyone will soon be hearing about, Kyra Lee. Boyd also has a lot to prove after failing to make the state last year.

The Lady Rockets will make a lot of noise again this season. Ann Marie was a fantastic player and person, but there are several ready to step up and help take the Lady Rockets to the top once again. Depth in the pitching ranks helps more than anything. Last year's state tournament proved that. Good luck to Seniors Amanda, Vickie, and the rest of the team. We're with you all the way to Spring Fling again. :o

Once again, you are correct sir! Grace is the class A team at the top of the heap in the Chattanooga area until someone knocks them off that lofty perch. Sale Creek, CCS, Whitwell, Lookout Valley, BBS and perhaps one or two more must prove their worth while Grace wears that crown.

The Lady Bucs did beat Grace a few (3 or 4) times last year in very closely contested games, but the Lady Golden Eagles won the region final.

Yeah I heard Unaka got some transfers from Elizabethton, some good ones too. And Unaka plans on playing Elizabethton too? That will be a good game! But of course every team needs practice and hard work, and by the way this weather has been going it's going to be hard to stick some hard practices in. I think this years team is going to be like last years, they will start off slow but they will pull it together and be strong. University High will be tough too, and they are out for Unaka because of last season. But Hicks is a great coach and he knows his stuff, so look forward to winning another conference, district and regional title. :o

I am one of those players that came from T.A.Dugger to Unaka. This year Unaka will have a very young team. We have one senior, 2 juniors, and the rest are sophomores and freshmen. Maybe we wont go very far this year, but next year, the Unaka Lady Rangers will make it to state and be recognized for all of our hard work. So, to all you softball players and coaches out there, LOOK OUT FOR THOSE LADY RANGERS!