Hey thebeave

Yoda

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he we go again! lol! yoda, why in the world do you wanna start this again? to my understanding jon morris has not played a single game for ut martin this year. i understand that he may work out with the team and that he may be redshirted but he has not played a single game. beave wishes absolutely nothing but the best for jon morris. i hope jon is working out with the team and that he continues his career next year with the skyhawks. as for this season i know i have seen him at every single dyer county home game so far.

you need to somehow get through your head that beave wishes the best for jon,perry,cyrus,brian,montrelle or anyone from the district in 13-AA, especially westview. ;)

I now know.....I talked with the one person who does know, and it was Jon's decision not to play ball, he is on the roster, and on the picture at utm.edu, but he is no longer with the team, home or road, and does not intend to play ball at UTM ANYMORE. Sorry to break Yoda's heart, but a fact is a fact. I wish he would play, good work ethic, etc., however, he probably could not play with the athletes that Coach Campbell is now attracting.

ZipperZ is the one that has little boys that play with dolls. He is a real weirdo, he follows no one and bashes whoever has the support. It is easy to bash everyone, stand up for yourself, and tell us who you support. Until then, your comments carry no weight with me.....better yet, spend 12 bucks...your a whiny little baby that never says one thing positive....I think I will delete your comments so I don't even have to look at them.....SEE YA BABY

I agree. It is real easy to talk smack when you are as cheap as Zipper and as clueless as Yoda.

Zip.. Who do you root for anyway? You have not made one intelligent post. You roam from thread to thread and "dumb down" the discussions on each and every board you go to. Do you even know Jon Morris or even where Dyer Co. is? By the way, your daddy WESCHARGE called and he said he would loan you the $12 dollars at 7.5% interest. He figures you will be able to finance that over 10-12 years. That is a decent rate right now.

This just in......Western State called and they came in with a 6.5% rate AND they will give you one more cookie and half a glass of milk before bedtime. It seems as though this is one of your 'perks' with the 'rent' you pay.