Top 20 Seniors in Tennessee.................

gomab2

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skogen just missed, and is at #21..... He is the best Class A player out there among the Senior class.....

Ricky Harper is a Big Time player, and definitely the best prospect on Howard's team... Henderson is a big time scorer, but gets most of his points of Harper dimes.... Harper had a great Summer, excelled against other Top PG's (Williams, Harriford, etc) at the Fall Recruiting Showcase, and has been outstanding this winter as well... Just because he doesn't put up more than 14 or 15 ppg, it doesn't take anything away from him. He is a TRUE PG, lightning quick, and one of the best defenders in the State.....

Gomab, I certainly did not mean to take anything away from Harper, he is a fine player I just don't think he is as good as you say, but that is the fun of an opinion board.

I do know what you think of Ryan Wadley from Temple, and I disagree with you on that as well. For example, Wadley numbers are better than Harpers, and he has played over half the season with a broken thumb on his right hand: scores more than Harper, has more assist per game than Harper and is THE best defender I have seen this year, (but I have not seen Ricky THIS year but I know from our scrimmage last year that he can defend) and plays against every bit of the same kind of competition.

Last, why is it that the best player on your list in Single A can do no better than #21? Ask the Cleveland coach what he thinks about Skogen, or Bradley Central's coach, I would bet they would have him a bit higher? And your comment implied there are better underclassmen in single A, who would they be, I would love to keep my eye on them.

Keep up the good work!

You should really look at Jarrod Wootten # 44 @ Dobyns Bennett.....He has never gotten a lot of media attn because he was injured a good part of his Junior year.....He is being recruited by some major Div 1 schools despite that....He is a solid player with a great attitude ;)

How can you leave out Mario Burnette of Cookeville out of this! The kid is awesome and has a lof of potential if he can just learn to harness his frustration. Right now he is playing 1 on 5 with support from no one.

:confused:

Burnette and Carter are both big time scorers, and both in the Top 45 range.....

Skogen is a very good player, but I just like the guys ahead of him right now.... He is the BEST player in Class A this year, no doubt....

There are some very good underclassmen to look for in the next few years....

-Jamar Jenkins, Forrest--Jr--High-Mid Major prospect

-Ryan Daniel, Goodpasture--Jr--High-Mid Major prospect

-Daniel Puckett, McEwen--Soph--Mid Major prospect

-Thaddeus Young, Mitchell--Fr--High-Mid Major prospect

-Andre Thornton, Mitchell--Fr--Mid Major prospect

-Dayne Strayhorn, Halls--Jr--NAIA-Low D-1 prospect

These are just a few talented underclassmen in Class A

-I have not seen Rivers...any info would help

-I have not seen Wooten...again, info would help

Gomab, you have several kids from the Shelby/Metro area, however Keith Hardaway deserves much higher than #19. He still leads the Shelby/Metro in scoring average ppg. He is by far a more outstanding player than Bolton's Sommerset. The times I have seen Sommerset play this year he has not played well at all. Keith is by far the best player in 14-AAA. Maybe you should try to see him play so that you could really appreciate the caliber player that he really is.

I do have to agree with 141111 on this one. I have seen both Harper and Wadley play this season and both have had tremendous all around play. Yet i think Wadley is a lil better defender. But i think that Harper is better offensivley but Wadley doesnt take near as many shots as he should. But i stay with my work and say that out of everyone i have seen in the state this year, Skogans has impressed me the most.

how can you rank someone that is not even the best player on his team in the top 20. you must have never seen sir lee mason play basketball. this little guy is a pure shooter , lighting quick, in the top 10 in assit, top 10 in steals, and does not even play point guard. sir lee mason is hands down the best player in the city of chattannoga. the only thing holding him back is his size 5' 7". even at this height he can get his jumper off on anybody with his lighting quick division 1 release on his jump shoot. rickey harper, gomab you must be jokeing.