BEST DUNK IN EAST TN

Guest jacketfan00

Drew Houser is the best dunker in Tennessee! He dunked 2 balls, jumped from the foul line, and ooped himself...took his shirt off and dunked it. He's 6'4" 190 with a 38 inch vertical, he's white. He isn't much of an in game dunker because he knows he'll get yelled at if he misses it. He has enough jumping ability to touch above the square. He placed 1st 3 years in a row at the Blount County Dunk Contest and 2nd at the Arby's Tournament dunk contest, he lost to a German. I think he'd beat anyone from Tennessee...especially any white boy from Tennessee!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugly?...He's a Rik Smits type player everything he does is "ugly". However the fact that he drop stepped a pass from the baseline and threw it down HARD over a two 6'4" guys makes it a good dunk. Also, way to take a shot at the CCS fans. We were equally as loud as you, who by the way stunk compared to Soddy fans. That gym was buzzing after a white sophomore THREW DOWN and you know it. Another thing way to live in the past. Mccallie was the better team and won the game completely legit. However, ask anybody with any sense at that game, and that dunk was the play of the game.

Guest hard2guard101

i can dunk but who cares dunks don't win games!! thats the problem with basketball , dunks and showboating is more important to some than winning. If you have a 40 inch vertical and you dunk use it to rebound ,block shots, and get your shot off then cool. oh by the way the big guy from Greenville put near ripped the rim off against cocke county on about three guys and got fouled. it was nasty! ;)

Hard2Guard.... GREAT POINT ! so what if some one can dunk,

Your right, if you've got the vertical .... use it to rebound ,,, block the shots,,,,,,get the hand in the face.... what do "They" say..?? You shoot (in this case dunk) for show,,,, but, you play "The D" for the dough.....

DUNK! DUNK IS THE JUNK! That's why i pay my 3 american dollars to see these games homey! I don't care who be dunking, us, or them, but somebody better be dunking, or there's going to be some shins getting hit by baseball bats after the game in the locker room. The dunk train needs to be rolling tonight WOO WOO!!! I hope adarius dunks all up in my grill, over all our players, so i can pat him on the back, and say, nice dunk, now i won't have to hit you in the knee after the game. As to the best dunk, that goes to corey remmilard, during the game last monday versus the terrible tullahoma turtles. It was gnarly. Fear us tonight, we're bringing the major pain tonight, via b-ball domination.

Yall had to be the worst fans I have ever heard. The two times I did hear you say anything was to chant defense or when that crazy old guy started throwing his arms. I dont really care if we were better than Soddys fans. We could only get in half of our fans due to CCS's crappy gym. CCS was no match for Mccallie. Yall are a joke.