Best leapers in TN

cdm2003

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest curtis2k3

allen green from hixson high school this boy can HOP don't believe me than you better ask somebody. 5'10 180lbs dunking on people 6'7 or bigger.

[Edited by curtis2k3 on 2-9-03 12:51P]

I have to agree with oldschool....Ray Stanton from Springfield has the highest vertical for a high school player that I have seen this year. He is only 6'1. I saw him block a shot against Greenbrier Friday night and his fingertips were at the top of the square. His face smashed against the backboard and cut his chin. I watched the film on Saturday, just so I could believe it again.

I also saw Stanton dunk a free throw back in....while he was an 8th grader at Springfield Middle.

Michael Wilson was measured at a record 51.5 inches for his vertical... I haven't heard anyone even close, though there was a rumor that James White, formerly of Florida, had a 50-inch, though I think his actual vertical was a 45-inch...

Chris Russell is the best leaper I have seen this year, and I have seen a lot of ball...

DeMarco Polk of Stratford last year is still the best leaper I have ever seen.......