Metro Jobs?

Guest Gladiator1

Srappy, I will stick to my predictions...Campbell-HL, Adner-Glencliff, Armstrong-Mc. Tuesday will tell, and you mentioned some metro greats, a beer and a discussion would be nice.

Cujo, dont worry, its not your time yet, unless Broome bails out from the Stratford job to wait for Mc. But take it easy, I heard your name being mentioned favorably for another job in another sport. You will be on the short list there.

For the rest of you that only have retorical questions and mundane insults, you bore me. Please do better. If you have to ask why I post what I post, you obviously are not reading my comments very closely. I'll try to draw it up in X's and O's for you.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could we please get back to what this post was originally about. Coaching positions: Glencliff-Abner, Hunters Lane-R. Campbell or Scott Smith, McGavock-Armstrong with Broome in his hip pocket. If Campbell leaves Stratford, could be big opportunity for Broome if he wants it, but he will have no help coaching wise in the building.

tut, your fixation on me is perverse.

Go back and read my posts, dont just see my name and automatically make some thoughtless statement.

Sorry no one cares about your predictions on coaching assingments, but they do show how out of touch you are.

As I have said and sworn on a stack of Bibles, I am not Monty Wilson. When you run out of guesses, then try posting something worth reading.

Tell me where you work and we can discuss this little infatuation you have with me. I have a very open schedule and can come by any time. Try to maintain control on your bladder when I walk in.

Doesn't this feel like the old game show "What's my Line"?

Big Tank, if (and it is a big IF) Campbell gets the HL job, whoever gets the job at Stratford would go in with some problems getting assistants. With them being on state probation, having a inexperienced principal who is getting heat about test scores, and community problems, it will be a tremendous challange for anyone to come into. Unless the assistants were EXCELLENT classroom teachers, they would have to come from outside the school. Wouldn't you agree?

P.S. Get "dooty" better for us. He is no fun when he is moping around :)

that makes absolutely no sense...and neither does your anger driven need to get to me. You're not in position to do that. Sorry...try again...and again...and again...and you will still be wrong. Make another post if you love me. I know you will. But seriously, my wife is beginning to wonder about you.

Does anyone know when the three positions will be announced? According to some posts on this thread, the new head coaches should have been announced by now.

Why are they announcing all three jobs at the same time? Is there a possibility there will be four new positions announced?

1 Hunters Lane - ??

2 McGavock - ??

3 Glencliff - ??