Metro Jobs?

Guest Gladiator1

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McGavock has thrown a wrench in the works, so the announcement may not come until next week. The smart money is on Abner, Campbell, and Armstrong. The only one that is not assured at this time is McGavock. The others have been decided. Psychological methodologies are at work at Mc. A powerplay and assertion of authority is taking place...and it is probably a good thing. Free swingers need to be held on tight reign.

The intent is to announce all three for more unity and publicity for Metro.

How long will we wait for the McGavock position decision? Then the trickle down effect for assistant jobs will be the next thing we will talk about. Will HL, Glencliff and McGavock bring in any outside coaches with them. Will the new coaches have to make do with the staff that is in place already. It is my opinion that Glencliff's staff will remain the same with Wilson coaching his modified Wing-T and Abner coaching his 4-3 scheme on D. HL will be the tricky one. They may keep the same staff if Campbell is hired. Would this be a smooth transition or will it be more like it was last year? Do they run the Wishbone like Stratford did or do they run the Wing-T like Coach Brown likes. If Armstrong gets the McGavock position, is it likely that some assistants will leave? I do not understand why the McGavock hire is taking so long. Is it Armstrong, Jones or Smith? Who does Tribue want? I thought it was his decision. Is Principal Tribue going to be at McGavock for the long haul or is he scheduled to move to another school soon.

Mike Jones is the former Titan DE/DL. He is the father of Steven Jones of Brentwood HS/UT signee. He supposedly interviewed with McGavock. I'm sure that Coach Fulmer wrote him a nice letter of recommendation. I know for a fact that he met with Bowers at Metro's Human Resources looking for employment. I heard his name was floating around at McGavock for their Head Coaching Position.

It has come to my attention the reason for the delay in naming the head coaches in metro is one coach to be named had to complete court ordered classes before Dr. Garcia would give his approval. School days are being taken off to meet this mandate. And the motto in metro is JUST DO WHAT IT TAKES, nice non meaning words. :)