DYER CO district 13-AA reg sea champs

dcchoctaws1

Coach23, your right Dyer Co. does have the best team in the district. As far as their schedule is concerned, it's pretty respectable. Haywood Co., JCM, Memphis Melrose, Ripley, Covington and Dyersburg. Hopefully Dyer County won't have to go to Memphis, maybe Memphis will come to them. I got to see the Choctaws last night for the first time against Westview. Brian Fish should be Mr. Basketball in Class AA and Crittenden made one of the best moves I have ever seen last night. Their defense is outstanding. The Choctaws are not as good as last year, but close and play a different style.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you so much shooter41 for the outstanding post... dyer will have a diff approach this year when they need to in big games. butch realizes that he does not have as much talent as last year but dc can also bring more off the bench this year than last year which will only help their chances... glad someone knows the truth!!!!!

hey coach23, would you like an application to the dyer co haters club like others??????? you fill out your form for approval at u_wish_u_were_a_choctaw.com.....

gimme a break on the weak district, all you have done is make yourself look like a fool... i am by no means saying that 13-AA is the toughest but is one of the toughest!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Are you certain that DC cannot host the substate if they win the region? I thought the penalty was only for last year?

Last I read in the CA was Stiggers had not been given the ok by the TSSAA. If he has then both BTW and Ridgeway will be very strong and favorite's to beat DC to get to Murfreesboro

DC will go as far as Brian Fisk can take them.

Dyer County is the best of 13AA, however, we are weak this year, other than DC.....haven't watched 14AA this year, until tourney time, although I would think they are probably going to win 2 or 3 of the region games, with DC being the only lock from 13AA, and Westview or Union City getting the other win.

If DC gets to the 'Boro, they have as good a shot as any....getting thru the substate will be the hard part....

i do agree that the district is down quite a bit from the past. however would you wanna tell westview that or should i just say that whenever the veiw wins the next district championship that is was so easy that anyone couldve won it.. which will not be next year as dyer co will win again next year.

and by the way, who dont know that there are some teams like dyer county in memphis.. noone knows that better than dyer county and their fans. we have been the ones to play them the past few years in substate and in the state tourney.. they may be better but again they may not be.. there was only one team better than dyer co last year and that was memphis ridgeway and i still say we shouldve beat them but we made one too many mistakes. the better team won!