Lipscomb vs. Goodpasture

GoBama

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lipscomb ahead 30-8 at half. Final was 53-34. Never really close. Daniels didn't do as well as I thought he would, he still probably was their leading scorer. Josh Stephen had a excellent game of at least 20. Lipscomb plays Hickman County Monday. Don't know much about em...but should be a good game.

Very disappointing game. Never close at all. I went hoping to see a lot more than I did. Goodpasture's guards are not good enough to get it done against real pressure. They could not get it to the Daniels kid or shoot anywhere near a respectable field goal percentage.

The Daniels kid did not shoot well either; but, it easy to see why he'll be recruited heavily. Puts the ball on the floor well and moves well. Decent footwork and rebounder. Not to mention he'll always be at least 6'11".

Who in the world was the guy in the stands with the hideous green pants? What was that about?

some NCS fans were in the house since we iced houston co. by 20+ ... Lipscomb looked pretty good, made goodpasture look awful. Goodpastures guards really were bad. Daniel didnt get enough touches (partially because of the strength down low to keep him off the blocks). if he got stronger he could be a lot more effective. lipscombs d looked very solid. I hope "space" isnt that wood kid (#32 i think) cuz none of them can shoot. feed the ball to josh and they do pretty well. now i know why Roller coaches not to shoot threes since they got one guy who shoots them and he misses almost all of them. The lefty #21 has a clean shot if he'd ever shoot the ball. he still thinks hes playin And 1 streetball. oh yeah and the Lipscomb student section/entire student body is still a bunch of fags, sorry. the team looked pretty good though.

This game was a good win for lipscomb not a big win but a good win, but it was a very boring game to watch, DL took of with this game from tip off when Stephens out jupmed 6'11 Daniels, besides a few dunks this was a really boring game. Daniels didnt get the ball enough to be a factor, goodpastures point guard tried to take the game over but he didnt have the skill to do so. Good game lipscomb just wish it was a little more exciting.

How did Goodpasture hang with them the first time they played this year???