ezell basketball

k33smith

You are right, it is not an English class (by the way it's spelled their, not thier) but it is a forum where people communicate using the English language. How am I supposed to know what you mean when you make no sense? And your statement about picking on someone your own size made no sense. What exactly were you trying to say? If it is a sports forum, what did advice from your momma have to do with sports? Have some fun, post opinions that are informed and make sense. And, even if it is a sports forum, why would you want to look ignorant? Just some friendly thoughts from your neighborhood English teacher. (But obviously not at Ezell.)

To sports, Ezell is not very good right now... but I bet there are not many coaches in District 9A or Region 5A that want to play them in the tournament. They could really do some damage to higher seeded teams.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe any team in 9A is capable of beating another 9A team this year, with the exception of Lighthouse, and Lighthouse isnt't all that bad this year, they are just in a tough district. Whoever comes out of 9A to the region should do well in the tournament because of the district competition. McEwen from 10A is real good and should go far in the tournament. Charlie Anderson's boys from Bellevue are making some noise. Just observations. Should be an interesting Feb/March.

Ezell will not win with that coach because noone wants to play for him, but thats besides the point. Who wants to play Ezell in the first few rounds of any tournament? Exactlly. They get to play spoiler this year instead of being the favorite. Its funny if you are any good people love to jump on the bandwagon when your down, but i will say this we have been good at this sport for a long time and it will continue in the future if i have to go buy some players next year.

Admittedly, I think Ezell could do better with another coach, but when the time comes, these boys will be able to run with anybody in the district or region. For all those people out there who continue to criticize the boys- I wouldn't quite count them out just yet - there's a lot of talent and fortitude involved when you're an Ezell Harding Eagle!