4-5a football

BigRed62

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

They have already restructured the regions. Schedules have been completed. Lebanon is in Region 4. Even if their enrollment dropped, it was in compliance at the deadline. I think you are confused. It is Mt. Juliet that dropped out of our region. Their enrollment dropped , but they had the option to remain in 5A. they chose to drop to 4A. Wilson Central was in 4A, but had 5A enrollment figures. They had no choice but to move up. They simply switched regions with Mt. Juliet. Unfotunately Lebanon will stay put. That is not good news for both of our schools is it??? HAHA

1.Riverdale

2.Smyrna- Played there last year. Great QB in Wolke, and I think David Shannon at RB might turn some heads. Big weakness will be in the trenches with only 2 returning starters and not a whole lotta depth. Receiver will be solid with Michael Hinson, Marsalous Johnson, Brandon James, and Michael Shadowens. Lack size and speed on defense.

Tie 2.Oakland-If they can keep from losing their core to Siegal then they might be better than Smyrna.

4.Lebanon

5.Blackman- 4-8. I am not real sure

6.Wilson Central

7.Lavergne

8.Siegal

Can someone tell me how to change my screenname,Thanks.

[Edited by dog7272 on 2-28-03 12:08P]

According to the TSSAA website, the schools in Region 4AAAAA,for 2001-2005 are: Blackman, LaVergne, Lebanon, Mt. Juliet, Oakland, Riverdale and Smyrna.

I was under the impression Mt. Juliet dropped to AAAA while Wilson Central rises to AAAAA.

That scenario is not reflected on the TSSAA website at www.tssaa.org.

• 4 weeks later...

check this out dog 7272, the smyrna pups are weak everywhere. micah and kush has left to go to riverdale. sanford will transfer to blackman and peach has quit. wolke, dont make me get started on him. the only reason he is good is because all the plays are for him. my picks for the region will be:

1.oakland

2.blackman

t3.smyrna

t3.riverdale

5.siegel

6.lavergne

7.wilson central

smyrna may not make it past riverdale that is why it is a tie

;):o