4-5a football

BigRed62

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red Bank dropped down to 4A after the state champ year. They play in the same region as Cleveland, Brainerd, East Ridge, Hixson, Rhea County, Chat Central. This region plays the Knoxville 4A region in the first round - Maryville, Halls, Central, Powell, Carter, West, clinton.

region4fan, after looking at your post on page 1, you have Blackman not even making the playoffs. Don't count them out just because they are losing Rico. Riverdale lost an even better (not too much better though) back in Ralph King and look at how good they turned out this year: they were only about 60 yards from back to back state championships.

Guest region4fan

Wow touchdown.....I really thought that I sounded AT LEAST like a 13 year old!!You have struck me to the core! You just thrive on putting me down as much as you do your players, don't you?I can assure you that your words certainly do not cost me any sleep at night . Of course I am not a young impressionable player that can be beaten down like yours are at Smyrna.Have a wonderful rest of the day. I know that I will.

Brandon...appreciate your post!

Bhsol....I call them how I see them. I certainly hope that I am wrong about your boys.I would LOVE to see a Murfreesboro sweep of the top 4 spots!

Guest ENDZONE

You have just entered the ZONE!!!

Guys I'm sorry but can we get back to football and leave all the bad mouthing off the 4-5a post. I'm love to get on here and find out news about the schools in this region because I think it is still the toughest region out there. So lets get back to how spring practices are going for each school, who are the top players for each school and somebody please find out who will be helping Watson at Siegel.

You have just left the ZONE!!!

ENDZONE, I have known Coach Watson for the past 4 years now.

I started for him this year at left guard. I don't know everybody that is going to help him out as coaches. Although, just the other day he offered ME the job as Siegel's freshman O-LINE coach. I would really love to help out because coaching with him would be very fun, and I think I would be a good coach. The only problem that stands in my way right now is that I just got a job at Home Depot here in Murfreesboro. Presently, I am trying to work out a schedule with my work so that I can coach next year. I just hope that my work will work with my schedule because if they don't, I won't be able to coach. Some of my friends told me I ought to quit work, but I really can't afford to because Home Depot will pay for half of my college tuition. What do you think I should do?

Guest ENDZONE

You have just entered the zone!!!

bhsOL, coaching is a great oppurtunity and it will be alot of fun. I started my coaching career coaching freshmen also but your education is what is most important right now. Just explain the situation to your employer and let them know what you are trying to do. You are still young and have time to coach later if they can't work out a schedule for you. Education first.

You have just left the ZONE!!!