Elizabethton hoops

Guest BBall12

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tough game tonite...fun to play in and be a part of. Gettin home at 1:30 in the moring doesnt help anything though. Ah well. Personally i feel like the bus ride home provided a good chance for us as a team to come closer. I think a different Elizabethton team will show up in the tourney. This loss will get us refocused and ready for the district. Tourney time is the fun part of the season. Its time for the real teams to show what theyve really got. G'luck to all teams in our district and every other district

Come on now CHS. If Betsy is better than any AA or AAA team you played then why did Clinton win this one and not many of the others? Fulton beat everyone in your AAA district except for Clinton (didnt play) and 3 other AA teams beat Clinton as Chill said. Etown is good, but we will see here in a couple weeks just how good.

Clinton has really come on as of late. Great timing. Hopefully it carries over into the next couple weeks.

Well one reason why Elizabethton is better than some of the teams that Clinton has played is pretty simple there fellas i mean look at the polls... i sure dont see ur before mentioned AE,Fulton (who might crack it this next time), louden, or AC (which was a fluke cause they got DRILLED by 30 on thurs) at the #4 spot in the state now do ya.... And about the game the Reed and Morris matchup wasnt anything really, Reed didnt show me anything at all, looked kind of shy going to the basket he wouldnt take it strong or anything i dont know what the deal was.... Clintons big boys helped keep it out of his hands and that helped for a big win..... Clinton lead most of the game by 8 or 9 points the outcome looked better for Elizabethton than the game really was....This past week has look great for the Dragons hope we keep it up throughout the tourney.....Good luck Dragons

The Talk-Time is over for everyone. Now we are in a one-and-done season. Yes Betsy has an automatic trip to the regionals, but no one wants to be a lower seed going into the regionals. Everyone is 0-0 with the exception of the last seeds playing the other night. Good Luck to all teams except North, because that's who we play Monday. If we are fortunate to win Monday, another rematch awaits with Betsy and Volunteer. Should be a great one to watch. Again GOOD LUCK to everyone.

Walter Brown is done for the year!!!

This loss could be a key to going far in the Tourney because of Clinton playing man and pressing (Elizabethton has only saw man and some press 2 times all year eeveryone else plays zone) Vince played very bad and he knows what he needs to do to get himself ready. Clinton needed and wanted this game more that Elizabethton. Congrades to them and good luck because you all could upset some teams in the tourney.

Elizabethton is going to have to step it up by bench play and just playing smart to get to State. Coach Hardin has got his work cut out for him to get the most out of these players and keep them out of foul trouble.

Go CYCLONES!!!!

Guest dfenceahfence

Why do you play on a teams home floor? That don't seem very fair to the other teams in the district or regional tournament. This means they could play every game at home leading up to the state tournament. Poor job of scheduling by the TSSAA.