Giles Co. Fans vs. Marshall Co. Fans

lburgfan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

michaelgar,

First off, I'm not in the concession stand selling drinks. I'm a cheerleader for Marshall County and I was embarrassed to even be in the same gym with those childish games that Giles County fans were playing. Yes, I know that when your team was on our court, we did a few not so sportsmanlike cheers, but our principal came over and stopped it immediatley after they began. We soon got our fans cheering things that were not slanderous to the other team and supported the Tigers. I am still upset that all those horrible cheers went on, but I can get used to it; it's what we've come to expect from Giles County.

I guess if you could have been where I was sitting, you could have seen your own fans laughing at the cheers that Giles County fans were putting on. If you want to talk about being rude, lets talk about the guys that were standing in front of us and everyone else up top. We asked them to please sit down twice, but I don't think they understand English very well. Oh and for the rest of the Marshall county fans, ya'll may classify us as hicks and I guess we live up to that name, since we have been givin' out good ole' fashion a.. kickin's all year long.

Enjoy the winning while it last !!!! Smith will be at oak hill and howard gone next year and the L-burg will be better next year giving ya'll whippings like in ALL THE OTHER SPORTS Remember the embarrassment of losing will continue in this so called rivalry as soon as baseball starts and after that Football :D

This can't even be classified as a rivalry anymore, "for there to be a rivalry the same team can't win every year"

bill schmitz 1999 :D

michael,

u can come to mchs and sit wherever u want on the OTHER side.me say something to u,well we didnt sit down if u were one of them dudes that said something.i wish u would come to the burg and stand in front of us,u will be forced out the way.and i leave u with this quote"at least we didnt have to look over people to see THE GAME"

no disrespect to the crowd on the giles side though.i was one the ones laughing at some of yalls chants.id love to play with a crowd like like that.

and to dawgs, give him some time.the attitudes and lack of depth this year would be hard to coach.coach steely didnt do to hot his first year but look what he ended up doing.i like coach qualls and wish i could of played for him a couple years.

I guess you don't read the papers do you apsugov. Tyler isn't going anywhere next year. If he does leave for Oak Hill, it will be for his senior year. He has also made a post on this website saying he isn't going anywhere. As for you COGS, we asked you in a civilized manner to please move where we could see and you ignored us. I guess we should have said it like this... "move bi..h, get out da way!" Do you think you can understand that. As far as you moving me, you better pack a picnic lunch and clear your schedule for the day, because it will take you a while.

Its true about Steely, but our talent has dried up in L'burg. We had a string of good players. And now the good ones left are not even on the team. So the way I see it is that once again we are going to be the laughing stock of the district in bball. But we should be fine in every other sport.

Guest michaelgar38473

COGS

The reason we were standing was that there were people standing in front of us. You would not have to worry about me come to your gym, or any for that matter, because I have enough common sense to sit down. I asked one of the people in your group to please sit down when the game started, but being the nice guy did not work. I'm tired of talk about this, I hope you guys have a better season next year.