Tyler Smith

falconfan94

Guest punkin03

Me and Tyler have grown up togetha and he has grown up to be a nice young man. He's very talented. He's truely blessed.

Tyler, dis is ur gurl Kayla. I love to see you and ur teammates play. Our team is off da hook. I have faith in ya'll and I think ya'll are going to go all the way.

Keep ya head up. Shake dem hatas off. Continue to play hard.

Keep doin what cha do. Don't let anyone discourage you. You have some real talent and I believe that are going to go far with basketball. Don't get da big head and most importantly stay focused.

Love ya

T-MAC~~~~~#34

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE REASON I STARTED THIS THREAD IS NOT TO PUT DOWN TYLER!!!!! TYLER HAS SO MUCH TALENT IT IS CRAZY!!! ALL...AND I SAY ALL...I SAID WAS THAT HIS JUMPER WAS NOT WHERE IT SHOULD BE! I ALSO SAID THAT I AM SURE THAT WILL COME AROUND!!! I LOVE WATCHING TYLER PLAY AND I WISH HIM ALL THE BEST...YOU PEOPLE GOT ALL WORKED UP, BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT I WAS DOGGING TYLER!!!!! READ MY ORIGINAL POST AGAIN...ANYWAY...GOOD LUCK TYLER AND GO GET ALL YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!

hey falconfan94, don't try to change and claim that all you said was "his jumper was not where it should be". maybe you should go back and read your thread, because you wrote, and i quote, "he has no shot at all". it amazes me how someone can start a thread about a sophomore in high school that is getting national recognition from colleges, scouts, etc. and say that he has "no shot at all".

to the others that say that giles co doesn't play anybody, i agree they don't have the strongest schedule, because they are in a weak district. but they have gone out an looked for the tough non district games in the dyer co christmas classic, columbia twice, louisville western, and played a final four 6a team in bob jones, and spanked a final four 5a team by 17 in lee at huntsville alabama.

hey tyler, the best thing you can do is not get on here and listen to this. i defintely wouldn't respond to them because it's just another thing that somebody will try to get critical about. stay out of trouble, keep your grades up, don't forget where you came from, and don't change your game based on the junk you hear, just listen to your coaches. you are making giles co. proud and we appreciate it.

Clay that was the best post that I have heard on this thread. That was nothing but the truth about a talented young man, that has everything to be proud of and nothing to be ashamed of. The people like falcon didn't get Tyler to where he is today. It was through positive encouragement, constructive criticism, and oh yeah, a little self determination that got this young man to this point in his life. Tyler, I agree w/ Clay, listen to what your coaches and parents tell you, that is all that matters. As for us GC fans, we will be behind you no matter what. Keep up the good work CATZ and we will be cheering for you in the 'BORO'!

Many of you say that T_smitty has no jumper , but yet Tennesse is here just to see him play.Who said that he was going to be execellent his sophmore year in high school anyway.Tell me how many people have asked you if he was a senior or if he has failed a few times just b/c of his playing ability.He seems to play on the level of a senior.T_Smitty keep working hard cuz on and off the court we all know it will all pay off!

BY:C_PEEZIE

From the looks of his grammar, he may not be able to move past the HS level if he doesnt study. Acceptance requirements for major colleges get more and more difficult as time goes by. Remember, b-ball only lasts for a few years for 99% of us, but education will last your entire life. Maybe he'll be part of the 1%, but he should study his butt off just in case.

Guest gilessf

My daughter Jessica Russell plays for Giles Girls and I have never missed a game . He is the best player that has ever played at Giles and the funny part is his Dad Billy is now the 2nd best player in Giles History . It must be the blood . Keep going Tyler , the whole town is behind you and this great team . State Champs .Also got to mention Eric( Little Wezzie) Howard , Tristen Flecther , Cash Givens , Shay Shannon , Travis Gentry , Little Haney and Justin Morris and all the guys . Yall are some bad??? boys and I love to watch yall ball . :D;)

Tyler Smith is the defintion of a pure natural player, and I know when he goes to the next level no one will be questioning is jumper , they will fear it!He has improved so much from last year its unreal.Its only his soph. year and already he's know as an unstoppable force down low.There is no need for Tyler to pull up needless jumpers just to show you people he can shoot, he puts up 25-30 points pretty much every game.....Could he be bigger than Lebron by his senior year?..possible , but for now we can only wait and watch him growand devolop his skills into the excellent player that he is....