Tyler Smith

falconfan94

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest punkin03

Tyler this is your big sister "J" don't worry about all these stupid people on here they can say whatever they want to keep ya head up and don't let them get you down. And for the dude on here talkin stuff about T's jumper he has enough sense to know what he needs to work on and what he doesn't need to. He's only a sophmore he's just a child like the rest let them play ball and enjoy there youth. If his jumper is that bad then keep your a** at home and don't come watch him play if you don't have anything better to say about my little brother. "T" keep ya head up and keep ballin and shake them haters off.

He's possibly the best player in the state right now but everyone needs to work on something. Michal Jordan still works on his game even though he's the greatest NBA player of all time. You people are the ones filling his head like people are bashing his game. In every thread, people say "great player" and comments like that but instead of taking that as a compliment, yall pick out the small things like, "he needs work on his jumper". So all you people including Smith, dont take it to heart because everyone wants to see the kid excel and be the best he can be and we all know that the sky is the limit

I never intended for all you people to react like this!!!! This is great for high school basketball!!! Tyler, you are a fine basketball player, and I hope you go far...as far as your shot...in my opinion...you need to work on that! Now if that makes you mad or the whole town of Pulaski mad, so be it, that is my honest opinion...this is a message baord, I can post anything on here as long as it is in good taste. I am not dogging Tyler or anything, I hope he goes far, but any high school player that is as tall as he is will dominate, your jump shot would take your game that much higher!!! Good luck in the state tourney, I will be there watching!!!!