Tyler Smith

falconfan94

Guest punkin03

Gonab, I think everyone is just trying to encourage Tyler to stick with basketball. I don't believe that their purpose is to give him da big head. Tyler knows what he needs to improve on. He has a dad and coaches to tell him that. Even if they didn't tell him, he knows when he's playing like Tyler and when he's not. True enough he could get the big head but I know him and he's not like that. He hasn't yet and I don't think he will.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sherlock8

I'll fifth, sixth and seventh that one. Tyler Smith is nothing but awesome. If he keeps his head on straight, he'll be playing big time college ball in a couple years.

Smith is a great prospect. It is hard to believe he is just a soph. There will be many D-1 coaches in Giles County over the next couple of years. Here is one that hopes Buzz and the UT VOLS can convince him to spend some time on the HILL !!! Smith, you would look great in ORANGE... :D

Hey Madgame or whatever u call yourself!!Giles county is prolly the best team in middle tn. and tyler is prolly the best player in tn. but one ? for tyler how come i can't have your john hancock?? And get a 3a school on the court with gile and tyler they wil get killed!!Just so u kow they beat the # 1 school in 4a!! so there is more to them then just tyler!!bt hands down to im he is a big balla on the court!!Holla back tyler!! from your boy in lewis county!!

Posted by rp44:

bluedevil, please never post again. You are ignorant. You can tell that you have no idea of what you are talking about. Tyler is alreay recruited by Tennessee, and Oak Hill wants him to play.

Do you have any proof he has been recruited by Tennessee? Like a web address? :confused:

Score3, he is a Soph. Rules for NCAA state that they can't actually talk to him untill his Jr. year! They can however come and watch him play and he can go watch them play. That is all that has happened at this point! So like RP44 said, Don't post here if you don't know what you are talking about! Why not go to the disney site so you can win a argument with some three year old? ;)