Tyler Smith

falconfan94

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RP what the heck was score3 talking about? I've been looking around this house all day for something called a pannie. Maybe I need to start a new thread called (WHATS A PANNIE?) Maybe he is talking about coins in my pocket. Sometimes my jean pocket get twisted in a knot and its hard to get a pannie out when I need it! I got pannies nuckles dums and coters in my puket!

[Edited by smokeyvol1 on 3-2-03 5:56P]

[Edited by smokeyvol1 on 3-2-03 6:19P]

Guest DefEnd76

Anyone here should realize that the best thread on Coach T concerns "Mason or Freeman?" Come discuss the best benchwamers in Tennessee History!!!

[Edited by DefEnd76 on 3-2-03 9:48P]

I have seen tyler play 4 or 5 times this season at home,and i'm tellin you this guy at age 16 is probaly one of the best highschool players i've ever watched.I know that he has had some trouble with his jump shot some this year,but i watched him last year and he can shoot from the arch no problem.He's just havin a few cold games but he's not perfect you gotta understand that.His shot is gonna come to him the more he works and the dedication he puts into it.The way he keeps his team involved and doesn't try to do it all himself is great some of the passes he makes are so fast it's facked me out just watchin.Not to mention he can jump out of the gym i've never seen a 16 year old fly like that even guys 2 or 3 years older than him can not jump like that it's amazing.So Tyler my message to you is to keep workin at your game and keep gettin stronger cause i have no doubt your gonna make it in this game so good luck and i can't wait to see you in the BORO!