NCS Gets Wish

TrojanMan

It looks like Owens has been handing out a lot of lunches this year......somewhere in the ballpark of 7-20 lunches ive heard. and whoever duke is im sure can go another game without finding some fame. henderson and blackburn are both good players and i look forward to watching them play.....maybe they can show what it takes these days to be 7-20. good luck EHHS

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think mcewen will have a better shot at the region championship because of ther overlal size. NCS guards are fairly small and will not match up well with ezell. If ezell uses thier size and quickness on ncs they will win no problem but if ncs shoots well it could be over by the 4th. Mcewen will be dca because the simply want it more than anyone else. Good luck to all the teams representing district 10a.

Guest eagle21ncs

Pace will be ready to play. A.Owens can put up or sut up, regardless they are 7-20. They have no room to talk. And if you wanna talk about coaches? well i think NCS has the advantage over anyone. Why dont you check out our coaches ring with the big #1 in the middle. Why dont you try worrying about Owens and Pace will handle himself.

Thats all for trojanman, GO NCS!!!!!!! AND DISTRICT 10-A!!!

[Edited by eagle21ncs on 3-2-03 12:18P]

Guest eagle21ncs

Rwest, Im sorry your coach is dumb enough to just let these guys rejoin the team right in the middle of the season, I mean seriously? Can he be more desperate to win? If we just decided to take a break then we would NEVER be able to just rejoin the team. But, or caoch has enough pride not to do somehting like that. I dont think you need to open your mouth about or coach anymore, until you have a good reason to.

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!! GO DISTRICT 10-A!!!!!!!!! :D

RWest doesnt go to Ezell. NCS has talked all season long, now its time to put up or shut up. I agree, NCS is a good team, but their fans make them seem like the best team in the state on Tennessee. Coming from somebody who has played against both teams, I would have to say that the two teams are very evenly matched. Ezell probably has the advantage because of their athleticism. This should be a very good game.

Guest eagle21ncs

hey howdy, it was a joke, in case you cant read. Well see what happens tommorow. You guys started this bickering yesterday and its not doing anyone any good. So i guess we will see.

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO 10-A!!!!!!!!!!