best coach in E-Tennessee

guru5

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Lane from Rockwood is the best coach in East TN, if not the entire state. He took RW to the state from 99-01 and was one game away from going last year. He gets his players motivated in a way that I have not seen out of any other coach, he just has thisfire in his eyes that makes you want to rip someone's head off. If you have ever went though one of his pregame speaches you know what I mean.

David Lane at Rockwood. I've not heard of that many of his players being stand out studs that signed w/ D-I schools, but he always gets the most out of the talent he has. I also noticed that his teams were also very disciplined and mild mannered. Rockwood was the only team from the Tri-County area that I ever respected.

One of the best coaches in High School baseball would have to be Danny Wilson. I don't think he's coaching baseball at Cleveland (he's assistant football coach). He is definitely a great baseball and football coach. He has won a state championship in each sport at South Pittsburg in the 90's.