Top RB Prospects for 2004

JimmyCash

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Insiders.com, which is one of the better recruiting databases, only two TN senior running backs are in the top 75 nationally: Ryan Karl of BGA and David Holbert of Brentwood Academy.

There may be other definitive sources out there...let's here about them.

this may be a few weeks old, but i was just reading through these and the comment about booker being too small to play d-1 got my attention. that guy is really fast and runs hard and despite being small, his legs are tree trunks and his arms arent exactly small either. ive played against him the last three years and he would get my vote as most likely to go d-1 out of all the rb's ive played against, even that davenport guy. size does matter but not if youve got the skills to make up for it. ever heard of a guy named quentin griffin? running back at okla that stands at a towering 5'7-5'8...i could be wrong but this small guy did do a bit of damage in the big 12. good luck to corey this year and i hope he proves me right on this one.

• 3 weeks later...