Chester Co. 7 McNairy Central 4 in OT

bd4vols

Yes you read that right..CC defeats McNairy 7-4 in OT. It was 4-4 at the end of regulation. Rowsey hit a jumper and was fouled in OT for the win. McNairy had a great game plan and it almost worked. Hats off to both teams. CC will advance on and will play McKenzie for the region 6 crown.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS IS NO JOKE!!!

Coach Lott from McNairy had a genius game plan to try and defeat a much more talented team than his. Congrats to CC but I believe the credit goes to Coach Lott and his girls for being so focused and executing the game plan. McNairy had a 3 at the end of regulation to win it all.

Final Score-OT

Chester Co. 7

McNairy 4

Guest bshumate81

Someone please tell me this gameplan. I honestly don't see how any kind of defense can hold a team to four points. And on top of that how did they only score four. Did they go into the stall in the first quarter and hold it for five or six minutes??????????/

the score was 4-2 after the 1st, 2nd and i think the 3rd quarters then mcnairy made a basket and the game went into overtime. and rowsey made a shot and got fouled and made the free throw. basically what mcnairy did was stand at half court w/ the ball and chester county just stood there also then about 6 min would go by and they would finally run a play

Must have been a boring game to watch by the fans. I played a game like that once in the 50's...held the ball at mid-court most of the 2nd quarter, got the tip at the beginning of the 3rd and held the ball the entire quarter, got the tip beginning of the 4th and held it until the opponent began to challenge us. We won. Some people won't come out of a zone defense, even if it beats them!