Westmorlands Unsportsmanship!!

Guest blondehottie

Guest blondehottie

Westmorland had very pore sportsmanship at tonites RBS Westmorland game.Every time a RBS player would get on the foul line Westmorland audience would hollar "you stink"!That is not right.You can yell things but you shouldn't say things like that.That is just rude!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, it wasn't the players who did anything so please clarify that. Second, we NEVER yelled at any of RBS's players. If you would have really listened and not just heard what you wanted to...you woulda heard we said "hey ref" first. And we didn't do it every time either, only late in the game on the calls we disagreed with.

Aww whats wrong RBS, cant take a lil cheering section? I was out there and cody is right they were yelling at the refs. Whats unsportman like is yalls gurls telling them to shut the f*** up! Whats that about? I cuss too, so i dont care about saying the s word every time you screw up, but yelling at the fans? Thats sad. :rolleyes:

Guest trent9931

I wasn't at the game and would like to know the final score!!! Oh yeah, and I would also like to know if you are not taught to spell in RBS????

We can take a cheering section. In fact, we encourage them. It makes the game more fun. However, emotions were running high!!!! When parents are yelling comments directly at kids this time of year it is hard to keep your composure. Our girls were playing with all their hearts and the games get emotional. As I recall Ms. Black, when you fouled of the district championship game at Watertown your emotions seem to get away from you. It happens this time of year!!!!!!!!!

By the way, good luck against Clarkrange!!!!!!! You'll need it!!!!!!!!

I wasnt at the game either, but from what the scoreboard says, the big bad 25 point favorite Eaglettes just about got beat by the RBS Lady Dawgs. The scoreboard says 39-36 westmoreland, so if we are so bad then that means you guys will be finished here pretty quickly? As for not knowing how to spell, saying things like that is just childish, someone needs to grow up in a hurry!!!!! Good Luck to Region 4A

Ok first off RBS fans have no right sayin that any other fans are classless. I've been around you guys for too long. Your parents and students are just as obnoxious as any one else's fans. Now I'm from Lafayette and I will admit that I would pull for the Communists before I would pull for Westmoreland (or in that case RBS also) but RBS fans has no right to call our Westmoreland fans when you guys are just as bad.

Guest waiter03

WESTMORELAND looks like you enjoyed your last win of the season. Good job on your season. Sorry that your seasons gonna end Wensday night... by prediction is Clarkrange by 20 to 25... go BUFFALOES

Well first of all if you are not from either place, you dont have a dog in this race. And i will say what everyone else will not, it is not a hidden fact that a selected few people from Lafayette, not many, think that they are just high and mighty especially over RBS, well sorry my firend RBS is catching up to Lafayette in a hurry on the athletics side of things. As for pulling for teams, I am always for Lafayette as long as they are not playing against RBS, because i have many friends from there and know alot of people from there and i have pride for my county. You can get on here and say RBS fans are obnoxious or whatever else you want to but you will not see me talking about Lafayette people because i get along with most. And i know alot of people from Lafayette and RBS that are mighty fine people that take pride in their schools and root against each other when they play, but when the game is over they are friends again. So why act childish and immature and get on this board and say things like that, because there is no room for it!!! Good Luck to all of Region 4A!!!! Congrats on a wonderful season Tigerettes!!!!!

[Edited by rebel20 on 3-4-03 1:17A]

Sorry about your loss RBS. Being a 7A 'alumna', as well as a fan, I'd rather see a familiar team advance, especially a team that had improved so much over the season (which you showed during the Districts.) Be proud. I have to admit I was a little discouraged on district finals night when a select group of RBS fans cheered on Celina when Clarkrange played them. In the district tourny it is kind of like a war, everyone fights for their own cause, however in this war there are no allis, but that's all water under the bridge. Unsportsman-like actions come with the game alot of times, might as well look over them even though they can be a pain. Hopefully, Clarkrange can avenge this 7A loss, that is if we beat Gordonsville tonight, by taking care of Westmorland on Wednesday.

GOOD LUCK LADY BUFFALOES!!!!!