Alcoa beats Austin-East

MrBlonde

Alcoa beat Austin-East tonight by 12 in the semi-finals of the regional tournament. This makes the first time in seven years that A-E hasn't made the state tournament. Alcoa isn't bad for a first year coach who people said couldn't make it, even when losing all starters from last year's state tournament team. Good job, Tornadoes and good luck in the substate.

I hope, man. Maybe this time we can get a good draw. It seems every time we go to the state tournament, we get like the number one seed to play first. But, if you're gonna make it in the tournament, I guess you'll have to play the number one seed sooner or later.

HaHa!!! Thank You Alcoa for gettin AE!!! We would have liekd to have another chance at them!!! But oh well!!! Ya'll have a good team!!! HaHa...I think a highlight of the game last night was the cheereleader drama though!!! Anyway...Good Luck to ya'll at Elizabethton...We'll try to take care of things here in K~ToWn!!! Keep it in the District as long as Possible!!! Good Luck! :)

~a *S*E*N*I*O*R* FALCON from FULTON!

Alcoa congrats but the run comes to an end in Etown on Monday. I pick you all to lose by 5 so dont worry bout the seeding in the state because all you be doing is watching. I hope it is a good game and I hope you all can play under pressure because the fans of EHS dont kid around and they will be all over you..

GO CLONES!!!!!!

Guest treadwaycrazy3

Congradulations on your win over A.E. but your season is going to be in jeapardy when you come to Elizabethton. With that many young players and no experience in a sub-state game its gonna be tough. 4 of EHS's starters have already been in one sub-state game so they know what its like. I dont think Alcoa will be able to stand the pressure and the environment of Treadway Gymnasium. The fans are crazy and its gonna get wild.

But I won't be.Even though last year AERoadrunners ran his mouth when Maryville got put out of the regional semifinals by William Blount. Alcoa has had a good season. They have a young team this year. Ralph Sudderth was their only senior. Derrell Dean is very underated. He is a lot like Tyler Gaskin. Alcoa will be very good next year.

I would like to see them beat Elizabethon monday night. Good Luck Tornadoes.

I hope Maryville,Alcoa and Cosby go to the Boro.