RANKING OF TEAMS

Guest major

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sdfan, i think you made a huge overstatement by saying you dominated mccallie in the second half. We had many more shots than you did (even in the second half). Also, many of our players were playin injured and some not playing at all. You guys did play a good game, but were still overmatched by mccallie. Also, Baylor and Notre Dame are also having a down year so i think that mccallie will hold its own against those teams.

man i gotta give some props to takedown for that post. you just earned a good mark. oh yeah .. i don't think sodomy daisy could hang with mccallie if the tornado brought all their players as well as their "A" game. also ... i wouldn't say notre dame is having a down year, from everything i've heard they are primed for one of their best years in recent memory. i could be wrong its just hearsay after all. its all good im just glad that the season is finally here! this tuesday ooltewah notre dame at ooltewah should be a good one!

Dirty Dawg, The polls are formed by coaches voting not players and their egos, so if it motivates Bearden then good. But what you have done the last two years or ten years makes no difference, today is today and from what the players say where I'm from, ..your going to need a little motivation> the St Louis Rams went to the Super Bowl 2 years in a row and then didn't even make the playoffs last year. Look at Hendersonville they are not even in the top ten and should be. I Don't think anyone is awed by Bearden or afraid of them anymore and the polls show it!!!! :)

WELL SAID GAMEBALL, I COULDNT AGREE WITH YOU MORE. AND I ALSO THINK THE REST OF THE STATE WILL AGREE WITH BEARDEN NOT BEING AS GOOD AS THEY THINK THEY ARE(BESIDES THE BEARDEN SOCCER TEAM). I AGREE WITH FARRAGUT BEING #1 BECAUSE ALL THE TALENT THEY POSSESS. THEY HAVE DEPTH AND SHOULD TAKE IT TO EVERYONE THIS YEAR. BUT THE DAWGS ARE OVER AND I THINK THEY WILL BE BEAT MY OTHERS BESIDES THERE OWN DISTRICT. THEY HAVE SOME TOUGH GAMES AND WONT BE ABLE TO HANG WITH THEM ALL. ANOTHER POWERHOUSE WILL BE BRENTWOOD, AND HENDERSONVILLE, BUT......... ANYONE CAN BEAT ANYONE ELSE ON ANY GIVEN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think Notre Dame will be all that great this year... I heard that last year and we beat them twice... the first game 4-0...and I believe that they lost 10 seniors? I could be wrong... I do hope they are good though... and Baylor and McCallie will be good. They are always good teams... regardless of talent, they have very good coaches. And Knox Webb... well they are never very good. I don't think they won a region game last year. But I guess you never know. As for us...Knox Catholic...we have a tough weekend coming up... we play MBA on Friday and then Father Ryan on Saturday. Should be two good games... but what do people think of Div 2 East this year?

im gonna have to say that you can never tell mccallie by how they do early on... they always play really well late in the season. they stil do not have remillard, and he is their best player. these guys are better than you think and they are still getting better health wise... i guess we'll see and by the way who is UNS?