Best upcoming freshman

REBELRON

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to add Lebanon pitcher Jennifer Brewington to this list (freshman starting pitcher for Varsity). She is a young but excellent pitcher and I think in the days and years to come she will do very well for herself! If you ever get the opportunity to watch her play, please take a look......

Oh ! and the man yelling "Horse Peel"......well that is her Dad and he is NOT crazy but a very good motivator.

Good Luck Devilettes !

I think Dickson County has a couple of freshman starters maybe in the out field they seem to do pretty well.

Creek Wood being a new school plays some freshmen starters. I think the short stop is a freshman and couple of the out fielders I think may also be freshmen. The number one pitcher for them is also a freshman and does very well she is a very consistant strike pitcher from what I understand she has pitched both varsity games they have played this year one 7 inning game with no walks and an 8 inning game with 2 walks one of those was an intenenal walk. She also has some good junk pitches to keep the hitters off balance. Her and the whole Creek Wood team will be a team too look for in the next four years. Good Luck to Creek Wood.

I thought Sara was zoned for William Blount and we just played Maryville on Saturday...Her position looked to be occupied by a freshman and this is girl is no joke. I don't think Sara will be starting next year for Maryville. And yes she is a very pretty girl.

William Blount and Heritage keeps on losing good ball players to other schools. Maryville has a few good players on there team zoned for county schools . Lindsey Little and Broke Melton for sure. Alcoa also has good players on there team zoned for county schools...Erica Wilcox.

I would have to say that the best freshmen softball player (that I have seen). Is Casey Cooper from Soddy-Daisy; she went to East Ridge Middle. Now she's the "real deal". She can do just about anything. She bats third (she's been on the injured list the past few games but she's making a come back thursday with fingers crossed), and she can play any position that you put her in, although I haven't seen her pitch.