fans relish chance to cheer with giles??

krogers

Waffle, Pancake, Flipflop or what ever you call yourself. The reason everyone likes cheering w/ Giles County students, is because they show such school spirit. Until you have seen them and heard them, you will have no idea. In my opinion, the fans get the team ready to play. Make the trip Monday night, I promise you won't be disappointed.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Flapper, what are you talking about you know if we invited you to sit with the Giles student section you would accept it in a minute. Just because your team doesn't have the talent we do , and your student section is you and maybe one or two other people doesn't mean you gotta hate on Giles. I think you been sippen on to much haterade!

I mean the guy who wears the cape is wneely , and he is a true fan something you wouldn't know about. For the birdman he doesn't need to prove anything to you or anyone who doubts his ability! All of us down here in Giles County know how great he is. I think we still beat Sycamore by 20 without "the Birdman" for the majority of the game, so there was really no need in letting him out of the cage to fly all over everyone!!

[Edited by cclausel on 3-8-03 8:01P]

Well "flap lips who don't know jack". Did you say you go to Cow, oops I mean Goodpasture. Man y'all have had some great atheletes up there. Ron Mercer, Drew Maddux, that was a great team. Wait, didn't Giles County beat that team? I mean that was awhile ago though.

Hey Flipper I mean do you just enjoy us downing you or what? You have got on here and ran down Giles just so we will run you down what kind of idiot are you ? Then you get on and pretty much beg for us to break your face, you either have no life or you are just a plain ole idiot!

O yea someone said something about the Goodpasture Giles game a few years back , who won that Giles, and i believe it was one of the greatest games ever played in our gym.... Hmmmm I wonder what would happen if ya'll came down here and played us again this year?? Can you say blow out!

hey flapper, was your brother the scrub? Where did he go to college? Playing in the pros? College scout? Don't answer, I already know the answer. How about yourself? Not good enough to make the team? Didn't your mother teach you if you can't say anything good about a person to keep your mouth shut? It is a good way to keep your foot out of it. HAHAHAHA :D

They like cheering with us because we're actually really nice people. I'm the guy with the cape, and if it offends you that much say something to me at the game, not on CoachT.

We're not knocking anyone or anything, we just want to meet new people and what a better way than to have them come hang out with us in our student section?

Hey guys don't you just love it when a persons team gets put OUT and they suddenly find themselves with nothing to do! Tyler has a bad game and this idiot acts like he has seen every game he has ever played! You my friend are a JOKE! We never said one bad thing about Sycamore after we beat them so why come on our thread and make yourself and your school look like the armpit of Tennessee High School Basketball! WE BEAT YALL, GET OVER IT! They have medication for this, go see a shrink! :o