Seymour vs. Livingston predictions?

whodeewho

Very beatable? very beatable? we have only lost one game to a AA team in two years and that was to Livinston Academy. We had AE down by 40 when he took the starters out, if you want to know whats wrong is that teams last year like LA and Tellico Plains Upperman and York Institute didn't make the state tournament because let me tell you they were a whole lot better than the competion we faced, so if you seen us play last year in the state how could you possibly come away with that idea? the only team that gave us a game was McMinn Central. Please help me understand your thinking.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm supposed to support our hometown teams but I must pick Livingston on this one. I've watched most of these girls play since they were in the 5th grade and they are a special bunch. Bobby Gore instilled some great things early. To Pickles and Kelli your friends here in OS are behind you all the way !!!! Pickles or whomever will be on Johnson you must deny her ball touches and play her as physical as they'll let you. I'll be checking the boards to see how this turns out or if you all see this have one of your moms call me PLEASE !!!!

[Edited by bballmom on 3-10-03 9:05A]

[Edited by bballmom on 3-10-03 9:06A]

What do these two great coaches have in common?? I know Gore is from Livingston and Bilyeu is from Oliver Springs. Other than the fact they have both coached middle school girls name something these "long time" friends have in common??

I'll give everyone a few hours or a day or two and I'll be back to give my answer!!