Bradley / Greenville

PTP4life

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bballfan what are talkin about? Go back and read my post because you addressed yours specifically to me and what you said is great and all but has nothing really to do with mine. Malone is a great player but Greeneville only has maybe 4, tops good players and if Malone gets in foul trouble especially early the game is OVER for Greeneville. Greeneville's not going to win anyways but the scoreboard will look ugly if Malone gets too many fouls early.

If this game is decided on the floor by the players, Greeneville wins! If there is a bad call by a referee, they(Greeneville) have a tendency to lose there composure for a couple minutes and that may cost them the game. If it comes down to coaching, Bradley Central wins.

[Edited by mbrooks on 3-14-03 8:04P]

Now, men! I have played a few ball games against bradley this year, and i definitely think they have what it takes to win the state. i saw greenville this summer up at camp at mtsu. they played decently, and i realize that teams mature a lot over the season, but i definitely think bradley has the edge here. bradley is solid on both offense and defense, so even though greenville has size bradley will make up for it with their ability to shoot the 3 ball and their tenacious defense. Even if bradley gets beat (which is not very likely) they will be as strong or stronger in the tournament next year because they will be returning all of their players because none of them are seniors this year. Men!!! ;)

Guest whatruduin

Listen, Bradley is going to be unable to guard Malone and Blair. If they try and double up on Malone then he will kill you with his passing to Blair. If Bradley tries to guard them one on one then its over cause no one in the state is going to stop Malone inside or out. I am also tired of hearing about how good Bradley's guards are because for one, they aren't going to be able to penatrate inside with Malone and Blair. Just ask Lee Humreys (Florida signee) about that one. So if Bradley can't stop Malone and Blair then it is going to be a long trip back home for the Bears. Go Devils

Bradley doesn't guard one on one, they use a loose press, play the passing lanes and trap at half court. Get by their press and you can score. Over half their made baskets are layups or five to seven footers. They can shoot the three if they are open and will set multiple picks to free up Pickle and Hare (mostly Pickle), because of this they are subject to get out rebounded but so far it has worked to their advantage. When they played Blackman their guards went dead right almost every time into Bradley's trap and when they went inside to their 6'1 post he scored 18 in under 2 quarters of playing time. Bradley was by far the better coached and better passing team.