NDfanPack

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LAUSSANE... WON???!!!.... HOW???!!!

This can not possibly be true,, ND must have had no motivation in the second half or something for the ship to fall apart. The young Grizzles are in a state champioship, who would have thought at the beginning of the season. Good luck to them and the Eagles on Saturday!

Since I'm a moderator, I can't say what I really feel about this game. But I am glad that Lausanne won, they are a very good team. I said they were good all year, and I still think they are. Lausanne has 4 guys that can shoot threes. I posted a message at halftime, but I guess it didn't get posted...this was not an upset. You don't win the West Region and then go on to play in the state title. How many postseason games is that, that they have won...like 6? They are very good, I personally like Gasol, I wouldn't want him on my team cus I think he is kind of a baby and a whiner, but he is a good player to me. Lausanne is a good team, I wouldn't mind if they won state. I think their players man for man are better than BA's...but I think BA has a better team.