The All Mighty West!!

mas1821

I never said population didn't have something to do with it. Glad that you admitted the west was better. I can concede the fact that Giles Co. is a good team and the best in AA, but for some reason you can't concede the fact that the west is the best region out of North, South, East, West, NE, SE, NW, SW, etc. in the state of TN without putting in an excuse. Why is that?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after the bolivar win I tried to tell west TN to step up. I got told that west TN would be there in full force in the tournament. I got told that the gold ball runs through memphis. the only way its goin through memphis now is if the GC bball team takes a trip to mississippi and brings it with em'. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

who's laughin' now?

Wish I could say the same for the Giles Co. fans. They were very rude to the Greenfield fans at the end of our game Saturday. They blocked the aisles so we couldn't see the end of the game and stayed there during the awards ceremony even though the TSSAA officials told them to move. We came a long way to see our boys and wanted to see every minute because we are proud of them, win or loose.

don't sit in the student section if you don't want to deal with that. That is the way it is at the end of every game. GC had to deal with the Bradley fans, but that is just part of the next teams wanting to get the best seats possible. Your just mad cause you lost. Cry me a River.